All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Star Wars
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 3:41 pm 
Administrator

Pouch: 1,507.50 Coins

Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode
@Robin LOLOLOL you should aha ;D

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 11:03 am 
Events Staffer

Pouch: 109.50 Coins

Bank: 82,242.50 Coins

Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode
@Destinie: Just imagine the Church of Star Wars... the Jedi-garbed minister raises his hands and says "May the Force be with you," and the congregation replies "And also with you." xD LOL

#justchurchkidthings

// withinmyworld.orgthe visionary sphere network
Previously known as CuriousLittleBird

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 11:13 pm 

Pouch: 839.00 Coins

Bank: 200,219.00 Coins

Happy Revenge of the 5th!

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 8:27 am 
Administrator

Revenge of the 5th aihsfajdslkgj I didn't even know that was a thing omg I love it

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 5:29 pm 

If the Jedi get the 4th then the Sith get the 5th. Gotta have balance XD

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:14 am 
Administrator

Reviving this topic because I've currently been into the Rebels series. Anyone else watching this?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 2:00 pm 

I need to get into rebels. I love Clone Wars and was disappointed when it was replaced by Rebels, but Ahsoka is supposed to return later and that makes me want to watch it.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:12 am 
Administrator

IMO Rebels is MUCH better than the Clone Wars series. The characters are more interesting and the stories are more exciting. From what I saw of Clone Wars, I felt that the episodes and stories were rather slow and I wasn't much interested in the characters. Rebels has a very colorful cast. I love how they snuck a bunch of Rebels easter eggs into Rogue One, so I am going to have to watch that again!

Ahsoka does come back in Rebels and in Season Two she plays a pretty large part. :)

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 12:14 am 

I'll have to give Rebels another shot, though I'm still a bit unsure based on what little I've seen XD