All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 153 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16
 Post subject: Re: I'm watching [insert Tv show name here - episode and sea
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 9:25 pm 

Pouch: 3.00 Coins

Bank: 64.50 Coins

@SAYA - I ADORE TROLLHUNTERS. I binged it Christmas with my best friend.

As Jim's voice actor has passed, though, I don't know what the future holds for it :S

Currently watching 'RIVERDALE', new Archie-comics show. Am also trying to find some anime to balance it out, have a small list on Netflix (Durarara!!), Crunchyroll: Mononoke, Gankutsuo, Ping Pong the Animation, Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid, and this Yuri!!! On Ice y'all have been talking about.

RAY GUN SUE

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:00 am 
Freelance Staffer

Pouch: 2,002.50 Coins

Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode
Mom and I are bouncing between Quantum Leap and Little House on the Prairie. The latter I need a large box of tissues for the amount of crying I do.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:57 pm 

Pouch: 9.50 Coins

Bank: 1,056.50 Coins

Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode
I've been binging on The Fresh Prince of Bel Air due to being ill for so long, but tonight I remembered OUAT was back, so I guesss I watched that. And really enjoyed the message this week. Good content. ;)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 153 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16