Hi! :D

New, or have been away from the board for a while? Introduce or reintroduce yourself to us!
Forum rules
New and a bit lost? Check out the Getting Started topic and the Mentor Program!
Todd

Re: Hi! :D

Post by Todd »

Yay! Welcome to Amassment, Megan! I'm on vacation so I'm technically not here, but hi. :D

I'm so glad you joined! I'll check out your new domain and link it when I get home.
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

Welcome to Assessment I hope you'll have a great time here ^^ Your designs are so pretty *.*
Megan A

Post by Megan A »

Crystal wrote: I do! I'm planning on making a shrine for Luke.
A Luke shrine would be amazing! I can't wait. :D No pressure or anything. ;)
Larissa wrote:
[...] I bought a Wii a couple years ago and managed to get the model that isn't backwards compatible. Would've liked to know that ahead of time. [...]
I actually have a Wii that isn't backwards compatible either! I'm pretty sure I figured that out when I was trying to replay Tales of Symphonia ironically. It was a huge bummer to dig out my Gamecube to play. I hope you get to soon!
dragoneyes wrote::music2: :music2: Welcome to Amassment, Megan! :music2: :music2:
Thank you so much! :D
Todd wrote:Yay! Welcome to Amassment, Megan! I'm on vacation so I'm technically not here, but hi. :D

I'm so glad you joined! I'll check out your new domain and link it when I get home.
Thank you, Todd! :D Enjoy your vacation!
Mikari wrote:Welcome to Assessment I hope you'll have a great time here ^^ Your designs are so pretty *.*
Thanks for the welcome, Mikari! That means a lot to me too. :D Especially coming from someone who has some Super Mario RPG shrines. ;D I also love your little designs around the forums!
Robin
Events Staffer

Post by Robin »

Welcome to the forums! I know how you feel about getting so inspired to do a thousand shrines at once...there are just not enough hours in the day to SHRINE ALL THE THINGS *^o^* (I finally put up a projects list on my news blog to keep me focused, and so far it's going pretty well! :D)

Looking forward to the projects you develop next--you've already got an awesome start!! :D
~ a dream is a wish your heart makes ~
withinmyworld.org
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

sutkarak wrote:A Luke shrine would be amazing! I can't wait. :D No pressure or anything. ;)
Hehe I'll make it work somehow. xD I'll need to play more of the game I think as I beat it for the first time a month ago maybe.
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
Emma
Time Traveler

Post by Emma »

Welcome to Amassment, Megan! Symphonia is actually the only Tales game I've played extensively. Such a good game. <3 So I really approve of your domain choice. Looking forward to seeing what you make. :) (and also Barret love, yesss)
a spoony bard
Megan
Freelance Staffer

Post by Megan »

Hello other Megan~ hehe

It's nice to see you here! I've definitely visited some of your fanlistings before! I just noticed you got Sandshrew :) I might have a bunch of old members... I can try to dig them up for you! Welcome to amassment! It's awesome to see you working on tales sites... I should probably get moving on a bunch of mine, too. x_x
please know that i am yours to keep, my beautiful girl.
Megan A

Post by Megan A »

CuriousLittleBird wrote:Welcome to the forums! I know how you feel about getting so inspired to do a thousand shrines at once...there are just not enough hours in the day to SHRINE ALL THE THINGS *^o^* (I finally put up a projects list on my news blog to keep me focused, and so far it's going pretty well! :D)

Looking forward to the projects you develop next--you've already got an awesome start!! :D
Thank you so much for the welcome! :D And the message! You are very kind!
Crystal wrote:
sutkarak wrote:A Luke shrine would be amazing! I can't wait. :D No pressure or anything. ;)
Hehe I'll make it work somehow. xD I'll need to play more of the game I think as I beat it for the first time a month ago maybe.
Ooh, well I'm glad you managed to beat it! It's a pretty long time commitment so it's great that you finished it! I'll look forward to when you start a shrine for Luke!
Emma wrote:Welcome to Amassment, Megan! Symphonia is actually the only Tales game I've played extensively. Such a good game. <3 So I really approve of your domain choice. Looking forward to seeing what you make. :) (and also Barret love, yesss)
Thank you so much for the welcome! :D Symphonia is my favorite Tales of game so I approve! :D I like Barret a lot! He needs more love.
Megan wrote:Hello other Megan~ hehe

It's nice to see you here! I've definitely visited some of your fanlistings before! I just noticed you got Sandshrew :) I might have a bunch of old members... I can try to dig them up for you! Welcome to amassment! It's awesome to see you working on tales sites... I should probably get moving on a bunch of mine, too. x_x
Thanks, Megan! :D I believe you are actually the person who told me about this site a long time ago! :D I finally decided to join so thanks for telling me about it!

The Sandshrew members list would be great if you have it! If not, don't worry too much about it! :D And yes, get moving on Tales of shrines so I can visit! ;D

Seriously, thank you all SO MUCH! I feel incredibly welcomed here! :D
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

sutkarak wrote:Ooh, well I'm glad you managed to beat it! It's a pretty long time commitment so it's great that you finished it! I'll look forward to when you start a shrine for Luke!
It really is! I originally played it on the PS2 but I never beat it (I don't even remember where I left off). Even on the 3DS it took me a couple years of off and on playing to beat it. xD Hopefully I'll get started on Luke's shrine soon! I got a lot of other projects I'm messing with right now. *cough*
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
Megan A

Post by Megan A »

catnox wrote:HI WELCOME!!!!!!! WOW FINALLY YOU JOINED
omg Emily..HAHA...thanks for the welcome....