Hello~

New, or have been away from the board for a while? Introduce or reintroduce yourself to us!
Forum rules
New and a bit lost? Check out the Getting Started topic and the Mentor Program!
Camy
Administrator

Re: Hello~

Post by Camy »

KATE OMG UR BACCCK <333 -hugstight-

I've been wondering where you were D8 And my gosh as usual your layouts are gorgeous *o*
I accept your challenge, "high prince", but I am no general.
Kate

Post by Kate »

Destinie wrote:Hi, Kate! I DO remember your sites and Cloud-memories.net and TBH it was one of the domains that I recall frequenting quite a bit! Welcome to the boards! I'm looking forward to seeing more of your sites in the future~ :)
Ahhh that's great, thank you so much!! :) I've been a fan of your Meowth site and other works for a good while. T__T I hope to get to know more people this time around hehe. <3
Camy wrote:KATE OMG UR BACCCK <333 -hugstight-

I've been wondering where you were D8 And my gosh as usual your layouts are gorgeous *o*
I AM BAAACK!!! ;A; <333 /HUGS/ I've missed you so much Camy. I just disappeared on you and everyone, I'm so sorry about that. I hope to be active once again and participate in events! :'D AND.. thank you so much for your kind words, you've always been so kind to me. ;__;
Camy
Administrator

Post by Camy »

It's so great to see you again ;; It's all right, life is always first but I'm so glad you decided to come back, I'm sure others are too!

I can't wait to see what else you can do and you're welcome <3333
I accept your challenge, "high prince", but I am no general.
Chibi

Post by Chibi »

A bit late, but welcome Kate! I'm super glad to see you here and can't wait to see what websites you'll make in the future! :heart: