Hello~

New, or have been away from the board for a while? Introduce or reintroduce yourself to us!
Forum rules
New and a bit lost? Check out the Getting Started topic and the Mentor Program!
Kate

Hello~

Post by Kate »

Hello there! I have been lurking around Amassment since the Livejournal days, and I don't think I've ever introduced myself.. BUT I'M HERE NOW! huhu~ My name is Kate and I would really love to be apart of this community! I've heard so many good things about Amassment so I really hope I can contribute shrines and participate in events and challenges.. :heart: My domain is Hakuren.Org; I recently released it to the www so I only have a few projects listed there for the time being. ;;; I'm a university student so I always find myself looking for spare time, but with my winter break coming up and a lighter load next semester I'm really hoping to let my hobby for design flourish~!!

I once had the domain cloud-memories.net if anyone remembers. :3 Myself and the domain disappeared a few years ago, but I'm back and I'm ready to start designing again! Ahh I'm really not sure what to say, it took me a week to finally post this haha I was so nervous! :sob: I hope we can all be friends!

Thank you for reading my post.. :blush:
Crystal

Re: Hello~

Post by Crystal »

Welcome Kate! :D Don't be nervous, everyone here is wonderful. :D
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
Lethe

Post by Lethe »

Welcome, Kate! :D It's lovely that you've decided to join Amassment after such a long time. <3

I love your domain, and I am so looking forward to the Rukia shrine that is on your projects list. <O><O> /popcorns
Both despair and ecstasy are part of the elements that compose a person.
Samantha

Post by Samantha »

Welcome, Kate! Everyone here at Amassment is super friendly and encouraging, so we're more than happy that you've joined us. :)

I'm also looking forward to your Rukia shrine and seeing what else you might have in store!!
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

Welcome to Amassment! I hope you have lots of fun here and with your return to webdesign! ^_^
Robin
Events Staffer

Post by Robin »

Welcome welcome!! I think I ran across your domain a few weeks ago :D I think you'll be able to get your webdesign mojo back in no time!
~ a dream is a wish your heart makes ~
withinmyworld.org
Kate

Post by Kate »

Ahh you're all so kind!! Thank you so so much!!
I can already seeee the wonderfulness of this community! ;;;; All of your comments, I dunno, really makes my heart get all fuzzy haha! fjdkl; I feel a little starstruck actually.. heh ;w;
Todd

Post by Todd »

Welcome to Amassment, Kate! I love your domain layout (layouts? It switches images for each page, which is awesome)! I have a thing for black and white layouts, haha. I hope you'll find some inspiration here! If you need anything, let me or one of our other staffers know!
Megan
Freelance Staffer

Post by Megan »

Hello Kate!!

I feel like I've seen your domain before from being affiliates with Sarah! Awesome! Welcome to amassment~ Everyone here is awesome so I'm sure you will fit right in :D Can't wait to see what you have in store!
please know that i am yours to keep, my beautiful girl.
Sarah
Time Traveler

Post by Sarah »

Hi Kate!! I was so happy to see you join, and I'm glad you introduced yourself, too! :heart: As many others have said, everyone here is very nice and helpful, so please don't be shy. I'm sure you'll love it here and find yourself at home in no time. :) Already told you, but I love your domain layout and I look forward to any/all of your upcoming sites!
If you're interested in time travel, meet me last Thursday.