Hello~

New, or have been away from the board for a while? Introduce or reintroduce yourself to us!
Forum rules
New and a bit lost? Check out the Getting Started topic and the Mentor Program!
Anise

Re: Hello~

Post by Anise »

Hi Kate! I recall your domain. More importantly I love the layout of your current site and your icon. Anyway, have fun here on Amassment. Everyone is great.
The Second Guardian Network ☆☆ Esperits.ORG
Kate

Post by Kate »

Crystal, your comment is so very true. Everyone is wonderful here. ;__;
Lethe, Samantha, thank you so much! I really want get my shrines going.. I feel so pumped now! haha 8)
Mikari, I am a BIG fan of your domain and work!
Robin, I hope to get my gears going! hehe Also I ADORE your site Something Good!!
Todd, each page is slightly unique than all the rest! Ahh but thank you so much your comments really mean a lot to me, I appreciate yours and EVERYONE's kindness so much.
Megan, I was once affiliates with Sarah!! :3 I've actually been a fan of your work for a good while now!
THANK YOU SARAH!! You and Cherri really helped me get my foot in the door!! <3
Anise, oh my gosh.. Your comments, mean so so much to me. I was a long term admirer of Cherudim. And yOU. ;---;
Robin
Events Staffer

Post by Robin »

@Kate: thank you for the compliment about Something Good! :D I got inspired to do it when we ran the Old School Challenge earlier this year--being in this community gets you revved up to make sites, I tell ya! :D
~ a dream is a wish your heart makes ~
withinmyworld.org
Emma
Time Traveler

Post by Emma »

Welcome Kate! Amassment is a great place for inspiration and help, and everyone is very friendly. :) I hope you have fun here!

I love your domain layout, btw, it's so stylish and omg RUKIA SHRINE YES PLEASE.
a spoony bard
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Post by dubiousdisc »

Welcome, welcome!
Yeah I remember your previous domain! The new one is GORGEOUS though, I'm really impressed by how nice it looks!

So good luck with all of your projects :D
Kate

Post by Kate »

Emma, thank you so much! :3 I worked really hard on the layout, I'm so happy that it's getting a positive response! Ahhh everyone is getting me so motivated! haha
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

@Kate Aw :) Thank you!
Emrys

Post by Emrys »

AHHHH SO YOU DID FINALLY POST HERE, YOU BIG GIANT NERD, YOU /pokespokes~~

See, look how happy and friendly everybody is~~ <3 You'll fit right in here. Don't follow in my footsteps though, omg. I have yet to contribute anything to this forum /coughs/ THAT WILL CHANGE WITH THIS CHALLENGE THOUGH. YOSHHHHHH.

Which I also see you finally signed up for too!! Best of luck, Kate-monster~~ ;) You're gonna create some amazing things!! I told you this before but the domain looks GREAT and I cannot WAIT to see you create some Reborn sites; you're honestly inspiring me to get off my own ass and complete the ones I've had sitting in the wings for years.... #procrastinator

ANYWAY I LOVE YOU AND GOOD LUCK WITH ALL YOUR SITE STUFF. I'm always here to help (or kick your ass in gear!).
Kate

Post by Kate »

@Emrys: ///SOBS/// YOU ALWAYS KNOW HOW TO GIVE ME A SMILE AND A GOOD LAUGH. I love you so much!! Everyone is great here. I knew it was a great place but I had no idea it was THIS GREAT, EMCYY. ;~~; Everyone has been so kind, ahhh.. I just really appreciate how welcoming and kind everyone is. It's such a great feeling.

HA! MAYBE I'LL BE THE ONE TO KICK YOU INTO GEAR!! 8) huhuhu~ And really, thank YOU for your kinds words as well. ;~~; I got mad love for you. :heart: :heart: :heart:
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

Hi, Kate! I DO remember your sites and Cloud-memories.net and TBH it was one of the domains that I recall frequenting quite a bit! Welcome to the boards! I'm looking forward to seeing more of your sites in the future~ :)