Hi! Mishiro here! :D

New, or have been away from the board for a while? Introduce or reintroduce yourself to us!
Forum rules
New and a bit lost? Check out the Getting Started topic and the Mentor Program!
mishiro

Re: Hi! Mishiro here! :D

Post by mishiro »

@Crystal: Thank you, Crystal! <3 I'm glad that I'm finally here! :D

@Epona: I finally had time and courage to post, haha! xP I can't wait to finish up my first shrine too!

@nyx: Thank you! :D

@Lethe: Yes, I finally did! xD I really hope to get started on this shrine business since I have lots of plans and subjects I love, let's cross fingers that I'll have time to finish some projects! xD And of course I'll poke you if I need help, you're like a role model to me (in shrines and writing) ever since we added each other on Twitter! <3

@dubiousdisc: I remember you too! I really loved your Volkner and Flint shrine last time. *_* The last few years had been rough, being a newbie and jumping from one host to another, but now that I'm capable of hosting myself, I hope to finally get some serious projects kicking! :D

@CuriousLittleBird: I hope so too! :D

@Mikari: Oh! xD I didn't know I gave you that impression! My activity is always sporadic but this is the first time I'm actually trying to get into the shrining business. I been maintaining fanlistings for quite some time so now I wanna do something more. Aww, thanks for your kind words, I hope that I'll be able to contribute to this growing community! <3

@Todd: Thank you Todd! :D I finally had the courage to come here and had my mind set to start kicking in the shrine business! xD Thanks for your compliments, I hope that I can take this opportunity to improve my writing skills too, because quality over quantity, yes? :D

@Megan: YAY!!! :D I think I'm starting to love it; everybody here is so welcoming and warm! And you're here and you keep dazzling people with your productivity! xD <3 Well, I'm glad I made you smile 'cause I really love Winona and I needed an avatar so why not use yours? I mean, you must be thrilled when someone actually uses something you make, like finally! :DDD And you're using the icon you made too! Before this, I considered using that icon too! LOL! Great minds think alike!
From the earth, the land, the sea and sky
They can never win, but they sure can try

Icon by Megan
Samantha

Post by Samantha »

Welcome to Amassment, Mishiro! I'm really excited to see your upcoming Pokemon shrines and your Sora shrine, as I mentioned on twitter. Feel free to let me know if you need anything! :heart:
Elysa

Post by Elysa »

Hey Beth, it's nice to see you here, welcome!! \o/
Sarah
Time Traveler

Post by Sarah »

Welcome, Mishiro! :D I enjoy visiting your sites and am especially fond of Skycrown's current layout. You definitely came to the right place if you want to get into shrining. I'm glad you decided to join us, and I look forward to anything you make! (Sora most of all :yay:)
If you're interested in time travel, meet me last Thursday.
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

Glad to see you here, Mishiro!! ♥ Thanks for joining the boards!
Laura

Post by Laura »

Oooh, welcome aboard! ^-^ I see you're planning on eventually doing a Sakura shrine~ I really need to update mine; it's on the list of things to do. xD If you do make one someday, I can't wait to see it! I love how organized your design is on sapphire.nu too. :O
Chibi

Post by Chibi »

Beth! :heart: It's so nice to see you here! Welcome to the board and I look forward to your future shrines! :D