(slightly iffy) fresh meat

New, or have been away from the board for a while? Introduce or reintroduce yourself to us!
Forum rules
New and a bit lost? Check out the Getting Started topic and the Mentor Program!
Sine

(slightly iffy) fresh meat

Post by Sine »

'Lo, howdy, and all that. I'm Amanda, and while not at all a newbie to shrines and collecting them like candy, I am one to the board and have been out of the loop for a really long time. A long time ago in another life, I owned moonflow.nu, and ran, like, the only shrine to Vergil of DMC forever.

I started designing...Gosh. Back in 2002? I think? And owned a few other domains, as well, but those are long lost to the sands of internet time. Thanks to my not-so-great pal Angelita, I've gotten hooked again, though I'm severely out practice, and am now slapping together UnderTheBlack.Org, with several shrines to characters a little off the beaten path planned, such as Hector Barbossa of PotC, Sterling Archer of Archer, and Max Rockatansky from Mad Max.

Anyway, because I am literally the most boring old bunny lady with my pet rabbit and my knitting, that's pretty much it. It's nice to meet you all!
a black sky above, our kingdom beneath, die in the waves or live on your knees
Laura

Re: (slightly iffy) fresh meat

Post by Laura »

"(slightly iffy) fresh meat" .... LOL!! That made me laugh pretty hard. xD

Seriously though, welcome to Amassment!! I really like the design of your collective (you're out of practice??? xD) and I LOVE that you're working on a shrine to Barbossa!! I can't wait to see it when you get it online, I love PotC! <3
Larissa
Time Traveler

Post by Larissa »

Sine wrote:Max Rockatansky from Mad Max
HOLY TOLEDO YES I NEED THIS YESTERDAY

ahem. Hello! Welcome to Amassment :D Your domain looks fantastic -- I visited it yesterday when you joined one of my fanlistings, haha. Definitely looking forward to any and all sites you make! :heart:
tonight fate is the
Megan A

Post by Megan A »

Hello, welcome to Amassment! :D I really love your collective layout and also your domain name. Can't wait to see your projects. Especially Barbossa! :D

I love your fanlisting collective as well. The layout is really nice. ALSO ADORE YOUR URSULA ICON. <3 <3
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

Welcome to Amassment! I'm pretty excited about your PotC project. :D
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
Emma
Time Traveler

Post by Emma »

Hello and welcome! I was also checking out your domain when you joined some of my fanlistings, haha. The layout is so pretty, and I'm looking forward to your projects. :)
a spoony bard
nyxmidnight
Communications Staffer

Post by nyxmidnight »

A VERGIL SHRINE YOU SAY

(welcome :D)
Join in the Tale, in the Blight, of Conquest and Lies
Come the Sun, to Tarnish in the Sky
Vow that we shall Tear the Light - Dark seizes the Throne
Lost in thoughts, all alone
Andrea

Post by Andrea »

From board newbie to board newbie, welcome!

But CAN I JUST SAY I LOVE PIRATES, TOO??? I love your domain name and the meaning behind it! The colors of your current layout are also really lovely. All of your future projects sound awesome, but out of all of them, I'm definitely excited for Barbossa the most. :D
Lethe

Post by Lethe »

An Ursula icon!! Excellent taste. Yesss for pirate-themed domain! *-* Welcome to Amassment, and I'm looking forward to what you'll be creating!
Both despair and ecstasy are part of the elements that compose a person.
Todd

Post by Todd »

Welcome to Amassment, Amanda! I love your domain's layout, and I'm echoing excitement for the PotC project!

I hope you enjoy it here at Amassment. If you have any questions or issues I can help you with, feel free to poke me! We have a great staff, any of whom will be happy to help you too.