(slightly iffy) fresh meat

New, or have been away from the board for a while? Introduce or reintroduce yourself to us!
Forum rules
New and a bit lost? Check out the Getting Started topic and the Mentor Program!
Sine

Re: (slightly iffy) fresh meat

Post by Sine »

Aaaaah, such a warm welcome! I was kind of worried about dropping in here being the nervous shy type, but thank you guys! Worries alleviated!

Lemme just. Shove everything in here in one post so I don't spam the crap out of everything.
wolfrun wrote:"(slightly iffy) fresh meat" .... LOL!! That made me laugh pretty hard. xD

Seriously though, welcome to Amassment!! I really like the design of your collective (you're out of practice??? xD) and I LOVE that you're working on a shrine to Barbossa!! I can't wait to see it when you get it online, I love PotC! <3
Someone has to be the dodgy one, you know, you know.

Barbossa is bae, tbh, my precious pirate son, how I love him. That dedication's probably going to be the feather in my cap for that reason alone.

And thank you! I am lolariously out of practice, but that's really super sweet! :heart:
Larissa wrote: HOLY TOLEDO YES I NEED THIS YESTERDAY

ahem. Hello! Welcome to Amassment :D Your domain looks fantastic -- I visited it yesterday when you joined one of my fanlistings, haha. Definitely looking forward to any and all sites you make! :heart:
He's such a cinnamon roll, definitely needs more love.

Lmao yeah I. Started to get things up and was like "YOU KNOW WHAT I HAVEN'T DONE join fanlisings aw yiss" and it kind of rolled downhill from there, whoops.

Aaaah, thank you so much. :heart:
Megan A wrote:Hello, welcome to Amassment! :D I really love your collective layout and also your domain name. Can't wait to see your projects. Especially Barbossa! :D

I love your fanlisting collective as well. The layout is really nice. ALSO ADORE YOUR URSULA ICON. <3 <3
You guys don't know how pleased I am that a Barbossa project is getting love. :heart: He's probably my favorite character ever from anything.

/hi5s Ursula, man. If I were going to be a Disney villain, she'd be the end game goal.
Crystal wrote:Welcome to Amassment! I'm pretty excited about your PotC project. :D
Thank you! I'm so glad about that, honestly. :D
Emma wrote:Hello and welcome! I was also checking out your domain when you joined some of my fanlistings, haha. The layout is so pretty, and I'm looking forward to your projects. :)
My great shame, my addiction to fanlistings, lol. Thank you so much, that means a lot because I am so terribly rusty.
nyxmidnight wrote:A VERGIL SHRINE YOU SAY

(welcome :D)
INDEED. Part of me wonders if I shouldn't try to rebuild it, since those files are long into the wind.

(Thank you! :D)
Andrea wrote:From board newbie to board newbie, welcome!

But CAN I JUST SAY I LOVE PIRATES, TOO??? I love your domain name and the meaning behind it! The colors of your current layout are also really lovely. All of your future projects sound awesome, but out of all of them, I'm definitely excited for Barbossa the most. :D
Greetings, fellow newbie!

Yesss, thank you! I'm unreasonably proud of all of it, lol. It's pretty sad. But ah, more Hector love, yes, good. :heart: With it being such an old fandom I figured it would be my oddball.
Lethe wrote:An Ursula icon!! Excellent taste. Yesss for pirate-themed domain! *-* Welcome to Amassment, and I'm looking forward to what you'll be creating!
People who think I have good taste have either been greatly deceived or have excellent taste, themselves.

Thank you!
Todd wrote:Welcome to Amassment, Amanda! I love your domain's layout, and I'm echoing excitement for the PotC project!

I hope you enjoy it here at Amassment. If you have any questions or issues I can help you with, feel free to poke me! We have a great staff, any of whom will be happy to help you too.
Thank you! On...All counts! Super feeling this warm welcome. :heart:

And long post was long, but I think that's everyone?? And I didn't keysmash. Gold star, self.
a black sky above, our kingdom beneath, die in the waves or live on your knees
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

Sine wrote:Aaaaah, such a warm welcome! I was kind of worried about dropping in here being the nervous shy type, but thank you guys! Worries alleviated!
We have quite a few of those around (myself included) so you'll fit right in. ;)
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
Robin
Events Staffer

Post by Robin »

Welcome welcome! Sounds like you've already got your shrining year planned out with lots of content!! :D I don't know much about your topics, so your sites will be a great introduction :)
~ a dream is a wish your heart makes ~
withinmyworld.org
Elysa

Post by Elysa »

Hi Amanda!! If this is what a layout from you looks like when you're out of shape, I can't wait to see one from when you're accustomed to it again! *-* I'm looking forward to your seeing your shrines! :D
Sine

Post by Sine »

Robin wrote:Welcome welcome! Sounds like you've already got your shrining year planned out with lots of content!! :D I don't know much about your topics, so your sites will be a great introduction :)
Haha, I'm lucky in that a lot of it is already in a coherent form, thanks to rp, it just needs to be rewritten to not sound so...Rp application-ish.

But I certainly hope so!
Elysa wrote:Hi Amanda!! If this is what a layout from you looks like when you're out of shape, I can't wait to see one from when you're accustomed to it again! *-* I'm looking forward to your seeing your shrines! :D
;; Thank you! That's really sweet.
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

Welcome to amassment! Love your icon and the colors on your domain layout!
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Post by dubiousdisc »

Welcome Laughing Ursula! Ahem! :D
I can't wait to see what you'll make! AAahh the colors on your layout :D
Angie

Post by Angie »

YES HELLO AMANDA. WELCOME OHOHOHOHO ... matey. <3
The earth teaches us of the cosmos and of all its ancient memories.
Samantha

Post by Samantha »

Welcome to Amassment, Amanda! I'm looking forward to seeing your upcoming projects. :heart:
Sine

Post by Sine »

Mikari wrote:Welcome to amassment! Love your icon and the colors on your domain layout!
Thank you!
dubiousdisc wrote:Welcome Laughing Ursula! Ahem! :D
I can't wait to see what you'll make! AAahh the colors on your layout :D
fsldfj Thank you so much!
Angelita wrote:YES HELLO AMANDA. WELCOME OHOHOHOHO ... matey. <3
WOW. Gosh, I can't be seen with you anywhere in public, I s2g. <3
Samantha wrote:Welcome to Amassment, Amanda! I'm looking forward to seeing your upcoming projects. :heart:
Thank you!