YO!!

New, or have been away from the board for a while? Introduce or reintroduce yourself to us!
Forum rules
New and a bit lost? Check out the Getting Started topic and the Mentor Program!
Larissa
Time Traveler

Re: YO!!

Post by Larissa »

Hi Emily! :heart: I've seen your fanlistings before; I'm glad you finally came and joined us! :D

Can I tell you how happy I am that you have a site for Quina, btw. Best character or best character.
tonight fate is the
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Post by dubiousdisc »

Hello! And welcome! Seconding everyone on the !! layout, that's so brilliant and just. so brilliant!!
I hope you'll have fun on the boards :D
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

Welcome to the forum! The way the pages load on your domain is cool, beautiful designs on your sites. I especially like the Garnet one.
Laura

Post by Laura »

catnox wrote:um no i am a fangirl of YOU! kitty really is the best. thank yoU!!! :^D i am thinking i need to marathon the entire series again pretty soon and that will probably motivate me to make a shrine for someone.
WHAT. XD Awwww thank you!! We'll just have to fangirl each other then! LOL <3

I re-watched all of Buffy about a year ago and I've read through all of the comics from season 8 onward... plus Angel & Faith too. I'd go on about it but maybe I should just make a separate thread so we can gush. XD
Megan A

Post by Megan A »

EMILY, TY FOR ***FINALLY*** POSTING <3 <3 I am glad you are here bc you are my fav and stuff.....
Eunice

Post by Eunice »

Hello Emily and welcome! This is a lovely place. Shrines are quite addictive!
Emma
Time Traveler

Post by Emma »

Welcome, Emily! I hope you find this place inspiring. :) I' m looking forward to your projects! (KITTY PRYDE YES)
a spoony bard
FandomSavant

Post by FandomSavant »

catnox wrote:Hi!!! My name is Emily.

I've been web designing as a hobby on and off for several years now. A long time ago I met Megan (A) on an ancient LJ community. I didn't really make fan shrines back then but I admired what she made or showed me and eventually I started a few of my own fan listings and shrines and now here I am!!! I have a couple of shrines that are under construction (I am majorly slow to finish projects). So far I have various characters from Buffy, X-men, and Final Fantasy that I'll share here................ one day......

I just moved from my own domain to being hosted by Megan here: http://catnox.hylia.org. The current layout is sort of a placeholder because of my lack of free time at the moment. I know there are some glitches/unfinished sections still so please bear with me there.

I am really excited to share some of my projects with you guys soon and check out what you're all up to. You are all awesomely talented!
Welcome! I absolutely LOVE the design of your domain! :)

Hi! I'm Patricia.

FandomSavant.com - home of my stuff
Twitter: @FandomSavant
Kate

Post by Kate »

Hello Emily!!! I'm glad to see your post. :) I love that you have upcoming X-Men shrines, plus Buffy and Final Fantasy ahh! All are great subjects, I just a have a mega bias to X-Men hahaa. I hope you have a great time here!
Chibi

Post by Chibi »

I'm a bit late, but welcome Emily! :D Your collective and your layouts are adorable~! I can't wait to see your future shrines! Hope you have lots of fun here! :heart: