Hello hello!

New, or have been away from the board for a while? Introduce or reintroduce yourself to us!
Forum rules
New and a bit lost? Check out the Getting Started topic and the Mentor Program!
nyxmidnight
Communications Staffer

Re: Hello hello!

Post by nyxmidnight »

WELCOME TO AMASSMENT HAVE FUN :D
Join in the Tale, in the Blight, of Conquest and Lies
Come the Sun, to Tarnish in the Sky
Vow that we shall Tear the Light - Dark seizes the Throne
Lost in thoughts, all alone
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Post by dubiousdisc »

Welcome! Omg a site to Misato I can't wait to see that :D
Kate

Post by Kate »

Hello! :D I remember your domain amour.nu ~ I'm so glad to see more people joining Amassment! I'm so excited to see a Yotsuba&! project from you as well ahh!!
Lethe

Post by Lethe »

Hello!! Welcome to Amassment. <3 I love your domain hack lmao, it's so charming. And that Makoto splash is SO gorgeous... Can't wait to see your projects, and yay for NGE and SM!!
Both despair and ecstasy are part of the elements that compose a person.
Delphine

Post by Delphine »

Welcome to Amassment >o<
Sarah
Time Traveler

Post by Sarah »

Welcome aboard, Melia! I think I remember un-inspired.net, or at least the name. At any rate, I'm looking forward to your creations! Glad you joined us here. :)
If you're interested in time travel, meet me last Thursday.
melzillah

Post by melzillah »

Larissa wrote:
melzillah wrote:Wow I can't believe you remember my old site! Hahaha! It was my first domain and my baby and I really learned a lot.

Right now I'm working on a Misato Katsuragi (Evangelion) shrine/tribute and then I'd like to build something for Makoto Kino (Sailor Moon). I'll probably end up with two subdomains dedicated to Eva & Sailor Moon since I'm planning on so many character shrines for those series, LOL. Himouto! Umaru-chan is also on my priority list and so many more. I keep thinking of new ones to add all the time...shrining really is addicting!
MISATO. YES. I have wanted to see a site for her for ages. Super excited for this!! (Also excited for Makoto! :heart:)

Welcome to Amassment!
Thank you!! HAHA I have SO MANY Misato feels and I feel like the older I get the more I understand her. One night I was re-watching the rebuild and was like "I need...I need to make something for her. She is too amazing."
Mikari wrote:Hi! Welcome to Amssment, I hope you have lots of fun! un-inspired.net sounds familiar, I think I might have also visited it in the past. ^^
I am honestly so surprised anyone remembers the domain at all, it was up such a long time ago! *is old* But it makes me happy, back then all you had was your Guestbook to let you know who was really visiting your site & I can't recall a community like this that let everyone who enjoys making shrines come together. /ramble Thank you so much for the welcome!! :heart: :heart: :heart:
Chibi wrote:Welcome to Amassment! :D I can't wait to see some of the shrines you have planned! And YES for Makoto, she is awesome and I look forward to your shrine!

Hope you have lots of fun! :heart:
Thannk yooouuuu!! :heart: I love Makoto, always had such a soft spot for ever since I was little!! She bakes and kicks butt - what more could you want?! :music2:
Emma wrote:Hi Melia and welcome to Amassment! Your domain definitely sounds familiar, I'm sure I visited at some point. It's great to see you here - I hope you have lots of fun. :)

I AM SO EXCITED FOR BOTH MISATO AND MAKOTO BTW. *_*
Thank you for the kind welcome!!! I am both excited and nervous to get back into shrining but I really love both Misato & Makoto so much :inlove: that nothing will stop me! LOL.
nyxmidnight wrote:WELCOME TO AMASSMENT HAVE FUN :D
Thank you thank you!!!!!!! :yay:
dubiousdisc wrote:Welcome! Omg a site to Misato I can't wait to see that :D
Thank you!! I'm so happy that people like her as much as I do!! :sob: :heart:
Kate wrote:Hello! :D I remember your domain amour.nu ~ I'm so glad to see more people joining Amassment! I'm so excited to see a Yotsuba&! project from you as well ahh!!
Thank you!! This place is amazing and really got me interested in building shrines again! I always thought the web design for shrines was so different than the rest of the web - really intricate and beautiful creations but still functional!

Omg, Yotsuba is probably one of the few mangas that make me roll with laughter just from the panels alone! She is so spunky and adorable and the manga is just so charming :blush:
Lethe wrote:Hello!! Welcome to Amassment. <3 I love your domain hack lmao, it's so charming. And that Makoto splash is SO gorgeous... Can't wait to see your projects, and yay for NGE and SM!!
The name was a nightmare but totally worth it ahahaha! I am gonna have some kind of crazy subdomain-inception thing going on loooooooll!!

I played around with that image SO much! It was hard not to use it for her shrine :ack2: But it went through a lot of different versions, it was my first attempt back doing some shrine-type photoshop so thank you for saying that it means a lot!! :blush: It was a real labor of love!
Delphine wrote:Welcome to Amassment >o<
Thank you :yay: :yay:!!!
Sarah wrote:Welcome aboard, Melia! I think I remember un-inspired.net, or at least the name. At any rate, I'm looking forward to your creations! Glad you joined us here. :)
Thank you Sarah!! I set that domain up when I was 14 :pale2: I am almost twice as old now lmaaooo but I'm so happy that people are still building these fantastic shrines. Really grateful for all the kind welcomes!! :D
Aku

Post by Aku »

Welcome Melia! It's great you decided to return to shrining--can't wait to see what you cook up! :3 (Also I love your Umaru icon haha. :music: Umaruuuuun~)
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

Nice to meet you, Melia! I hope to see some shrines from you very soon and that our community will inspire you to build some really fun sites! :) ♥
Camy
Administrator

Post by Camy »

Welcome to Amassment, I also can't wait to see what you'll make!

Omg you love Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun too >w<
I accept your challenge, "high prince", but I am no general.