All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: What are you currently reading?
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:12 am 
Administrator

Pouch: 1,212.50 Coins

Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode
What are you currently reading?

(Continuation of the old topic!)

Post subject: Re: What are you currently reading?
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:49 am 

Pouch: 248.00 Coins

Bank: 820,608.50 Coins

Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode
Comics-wise, I'm reading Mouse Guard (finished Fall and am now reading Winter) and some Wonder Woman comics for my WW shrine! (Recently finished The True Amazon, currently reading Earth One.) I'm also reading Persepolis and I recently finished Volume 1 of Superman/Wonder Woman and a graphic novel called Shortcomings.

Books-wise, I'm reading The Year of Living Danishly and I'm enjoying learning about Danish culture (less so the author's annoying behaviour and internal monologues)! I'm also reading The Tale of Despereaux and I'm enjoying it! :)

Post subject: Re: What are you currently reading?
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:45 am 

Pouch: 9.50 Coins

Guys! I found the brilliant book! If you are in love with science fiction or fantasy read The Fortress at the End of Time by Joe M. McDermott. Well... personally I was looking for fantasy or science fiction book for ages. I mean that I was struggling to find a fantasy or science fiction book which is interesting for me. In most occasions, I was not that interested or even pushing myself to read each sentence. So... I am not sure am I alone in this word who struggled to find the right book. Anyway, it can be useful for some of you who is similar to me in books searching :D