October is National Book Month- What are your reading plans?

Favorite novels, plays, comics, etc.
Destinie

October is National Book Month- What are your reading plans?

Post by Destinie »

What do you plan to read for the month of October? Are you going to set yourself a challenge for National book Month? Post here with updates and discussions about what you're working on!
Destinie

Re: October is National Book Month- What are your reading pl

Post by Destinie »

I'm still trucking through The Design of Every Day Things. I'll be sure to let everyone know what I think about it. :P
Eden

Post by Eden »

I had no idea there were national book months and such. I just read whenever I feel like it.

I'm gonna re-read Katawa Shoujo anyway (visual novel) because I really want to make something for one of my favorite characters. We'll see how that goes, though. Probably won't happen but I want to at least try.
Not just another romantic comedy. ~ Get Dropbox!
Puppeteer

Post by Puppeteer »

I'll probably just be trying to keep up with all the literature my Japanese lit class has me read--not sure how much else I can read outside of that, honestly. :x

Otherwise, I need to catch up with the manga I've been reading, including finishing up a visual novel I started a little while ago that I want to shrine in the future. Lofty goals indeed, hahaha.
[People have a weakness for forbidden things.]
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

I still haven't read my new book yet. I should make an effort to do that this month.
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
Saya

Post by Saya »

I want to finish "Marley and Me", then go on with the "Game of Thrones" and actually finish it, so I can start the second of the series, and yes I need to re-read "Pride and Prejudice" (that's a must in my life, at least once a year LOL)
-* Nothing is true ... everything is permitted.
Shiori

Post by Shiori »

I'd like to finish the forty billion books currently sitting on my shelves waiting to be read. Though let's face it, I'm going to be lucky to finish one of the books I'm currently reading -- being a grown-up sucks. :(
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Post by dubiousdisc »

I won't read anything because THAT'S NOT MY NATION AND IT WON'T POLICE HOW I READ! HA!

Kidding though, I have a backlog of graphic novels my dad gave me that I should read in either case since I'll have to give them back at some point xD
Shiori

Post by Shiori »

dubiousdisc wrote:I won't read anything because THAT'S NOT MY NATION AND IT WON'T POLICE HOW I READ! HA!

Kidding though, I have a backlog of graphic novels my dad gave me that I should read in either case since I'll have to give them back at some point xD
Ahahaha it's not my nation either, we've already had our book month for the year. I JUST WANTED TO FEEL INCLUDED. :sob:
Sarah
Time Traveler

Post by Sarah »

Well, after I finish The Last Unicorn, I would like to find another book to read. This time, one I have not yet read. :)
If you're interested in time travel, meet me last Thursday.