All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: What site are you currently working on?
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:58 am 
Administrator

Pouch: 1,182.00 Coins

Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode
high seraph wrote:
I just finished coding a new layout for my Cheryl from Silent Hill: Shattered Memories revamp (and this is probably, like, the 10th version tbh........ one day I will finish this revamp. One day.)

:!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:24 pm 

Pouch: 5.50 Coins

Bank: 862.50 Coins

Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode
A mystery site that I had, in no way planned to do until the site outline materialized last night. ;) Thanks, painkillers. This morning I made a layout whilst waiting for a doctor's appointment and wrote my index page which I'm happy with, so now I'm just staring at gdocs wondering where to dive in.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:28 am 

Pouch: 21.50 Coins

I just finished revamping all my sites themes. Now, I will be working on my Tom Brislin fan site (he isn't that well known, but he has played the piano for Meat Loaf).

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:40 am 
Administrator

Pouch: 1,182.00 Coins

Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode
Between progress on my upcoming Oblivion site (which is exciting and I'm learning things I didn't know about this game and other things! I love that part of making a shrine), I'm filling a file of Fire Emblem notes and hmm. Maybe this is the year I also make a Fire Emblem site?! What is happening!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:03 am 

Pouch: 7.50 Coins

Bank: 9,044.00 Coins

Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode
dubiousdisc wrote:
Between progress on my upcoming Oblivion site (which is exciting and I'm learning things I didn't know about this game and other things! I love that part of making a shrine), I'm filling a file of Fire Emblem notes and hmm. Maybe this is the year I also make a Fire Emblem site?! What is happening!

:eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes:

GIVE ME ALL THE DUBIOUSDISC SHRINES.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:45 am 
Events Staffer

Pouch: 79.50 Coins

Bank: 67,135.50 Coins

Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode
Lethe wrote:
dubiousdisc wrote:

:eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes:

GIVE ME ALL THE DUBIOUSDISC SHRINES.

SECONDED SO HARD <3<3<3<3<3

Also, I've been working like crazy today on my Olaf site--fixed a lot of formatting, put up about 90% of the new content, etc. Just two more essays to complete plus a bit of tweaking, and it'll be done! xD

// withinmyworld.orgthe visionary sphere network
Previously known as CuriousLittleBird

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:34 am 
Events Staffer

Pouch: 79.50 Coins

Bank: 67,135.50 Coins

Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode
Sorry to double post--I finished the first drafts of everything on my Olaf site, and now my brain is on fire with ideas for my Fictional Worlds site. Already got a working layout, some content sketches, and everything. PRODUCTIVITY WHEEEEEEEEEEEEE

// withinmyworld.orgthe visionary sphere network
Previously known as CuriousLittleBird

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:07 pm 

Pouch: 250.50 Coins

Bank: 99,192.00 Coins

Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode
while i did take some screenshots for my assassins creed shrine; I am still working on the content of my fictional worlds shrine.... the history of the place is huge <o<;;;

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:51 pm 
Freelance Staffer

Pouch: 686.50 Coins

My Snorlax section in my Munchlax & Snorlax tribute! <3