All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: What site are you currently working on?
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 3:12 pm 
Administrator

Pouch: 1,514.50 Coins

Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode
Robin wrote:
Crystal wrote:
Possibly a new shrine. A Doctor Strange shrine. :eyes:

Fonts don't want to cooperate though so I'm currently stuck.

OOOOOOO <3 (I have plans for a Cloak of Levitation shrine because it was so adorably badass in the movie <3<3)

Awesome, Crystal! I'm excited to see this! I am hoping for more Avengers shrines.... :eyes: :eyes: :eyes:

@Robin: I would love to see that! I was hoping they would play more with the cloak in the movie because it reminded me a lot of Carpet from Aladdin!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 6:42 pm 
Freelance Staffer

Pouch: 2,004.00 Coins

Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode
@Robin: Ahh that would be amazing! I love that cloak. :D We should affiliate!

@Destinei: Yeah! We need more Avengers shrines! :D

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:44 am 
Events Staffer

Pouch: 125.00 Coins

Bank: 100,750.50 Coins

Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode
Crystal wrote:
@Robin: Ahh that would be amazing! I love that cloak. :D We should affiliate!

YASSSS I will definitely affiliate (once I get the shrine built xD)

Destinie wrote:
@Robin: I would love to see that! I was hoping they would play more with the cloak in the movie because it reminded me a lot of Carpet from Aladdin!

YAS <3 honestly that's probably why I liked it so much from the beginning. I think I read somewhere that they did actually base its interactions and personality on Carpet! :D

// withinmyworld.orgthe visionary sphere network
Previously known as CuriousLittleBird

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 3:36 am 
Freelance Staffer

Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode
Yay! I'm still working on my Doctor Strange shrine and I have no idea when it would be up. Still working out all the sections. xD

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:18 pm 

Pouch: 83.00 Coins

@Crystal I'll have to see the movie soon (I know, so behind), but I'm looking forward to your shrine! I bet it'll be wonderful. <3

I'm working on Bright Possibility. Current dividing up my 'collection' section for my next update, since it's grown too large to only have two sections... I have too much stuff.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:54 pm 
Freelance Staffer

Ahh thank you Courtney! I'm certainly going to try!

And yesss Eevee! <3333

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:11 pm 

Pouch: 10.00 Coins

Bank: 1,294.50 Coins

Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode
I am... currently working on Old Kingdom, given it's been a year since I said I would (yikes!!), but by the Charter will I gradually make my way through this one.

I've also had a lot of shower thoughts about Aloy from HZD, so I'm going to have to open up a file and write down some thoughts...