What site are you currently working on?

Talk with others about anything shrine-related, be it presentation, content or something else.
Lethe

Re: What site are you currently working on?

Post by Lethe »

Working on the revamp of my very first shrine! :D
Both despair and ecstasy are part of the elements that compose a person.
Amber

Post by Amber »

I'm not revamping right now because I have several fanlistings I'm working on revamping and reorganizing my network, however, I'm writing some new content (not quite online) and watching media for Krillin/Kuririn of the Dragonball series. (Personally, we need some more Dragonball shrines again!)

This probably my first time in forever actually taking the time to work on shrines again! :ok:
Lethe

Post by Lethe »

Amber wrote:I'm not revamping right now because I have several fanlistings I'm working on revamping and reorganizing my network, however, I'm writing some new content (not quite online) and watching media for Krillin/Kuririn of the Dragonball series. (Personally, we need some more Dragonball shrines again!)

This probably my first time in forever actually taking the time to work on shrines again! :ok:
Gogogo! :D (This sounds like revamping the Kuririn shrine to me! :star: )
Both despair and ecstasy are part of the elements that compose a person.
Tara
Freelance Staffer

Post by Tara »

Working on an unnamed Fire Emblem: Fates shrine right now that I've been wanting to make for some time. Really excited to be writing again!!
I used to practice smiling when i'm feeling sad, y'know.
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

Tara wrote:Working on an unnamed Fire Emblem: Fates shrine right now that I've been wanting to make for some time. Really excited to be writing again!!
Eeeeeee! Can't wait!

Working bits and pieces on Y'shtola and itching to get back to work on Rune Factory 4 so I can finish it. WoW is keeping me from working a lot on sites right now as I focus on getting raid ready for Tuesday.
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
Robin
Events Staffer

Post by Robin »

Working on Love You to the Moon and Something Good as I get time and inspiration. Downloaded a bunch of screenshots for LYTTM last night to use in my expanded film summary...O.o ugh I hate trying to find pics but it's a necessary evil to illustrate what's going on xD
~ a dream is a wish your heart makes ~
withinmyworld.org
Laura

Post by Laura »

I'm back to working on my Asuka shrine. :3 Had a bit of trouble figuring out how to phrase things earlier but my brain seems to be working a bit smoother now! Hopefully I can get a couple of sections written up tonight.
Robin
Events Staffer

Post by Robin »

Just finished a stint of working on Love You to the Moon for the Shrine Revamp event! I'm going to let everything kind of sit overnight and approach it with fresh eyes in the morning before I upload (I always catch random stuff I missed this way, LOL)
~ a dream is a wish your heart makes ~
withinmyworld.org
Megan A

Post by Megan A »

I've been collecting information and screenshots for my Tiz Arrior shrine, but I've been writing a lot for Regal Bryant. :D
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

Last night I was working on adding some new content to my Darunia shrine! I hope to have that revamp up soon and make a post in the Revamp event~!