How many of you thought about signing up for the One Page Shrine Marathon this year, but didn't for whatever reason? Perhaps you were already busy with the Minor Character Fansite Marathon, perhaps you had other real life obligations, or maybe you weren't a member of Amassment yet. Here is a chance for you to participate! Come on, you know you want to make that shrine.
One Page One Month is currently running at the Amassment Livejournal. It will end on August 1st. Hopefully we'll see a lot of cool shrines! This forum-members-only special encore will begin on August 1st and finish on September 1st. It will run exclusively here, as our first forums-hosted event. Members participating in the original are free to create a second one pager during our encore. Additionally, if you can't finish the one page shrine you signed up for orginally, feel free to sign up for that same subject here and have another month to work. :)
1) The main goal is to create a one page fansite. You are free to be creative with that choice, but generally, there should be no seperate pages.
2) Any subject will be accepted.
3) If you are converting a fanlisting, you must use a separate URL for your fansite. For example, instead of making a page like http://fanlisting.domain.com/fansite, try using http://fansite.domain.com/. Feel free to merge them after the event is over.
4) If you decide to change your mind on the subject, or if you feel that you need more time or wish to drop out, please contact any of the Event Staff as soon as possible!
5) When you are finished, please create a 100x35 banner for your fansite and include a link to your completed site and the banner in the Submissions post (which will be up in a month or so).
6) Also, please refrain from plugging your site until after the marathon is finished! You are free of course to plug in your personal journals/social networking sites or in private conversations with your friends, just not in the main community. We like surprises!
7) Have fun! (Yes, that's a rule.)
Sign-ups are going to be a little different here at the forums, as we can't screen comments. We may end up trying a couple methods out before we come up with a permanent solution for Amassment events here, so please bear with us. For this marathon, there are two ways to sign-up, so read carefully!
If you don't mind others knowing what you are signing up to make, simply copy and paste the form below in a reply to this post.
If you would like to keep your sign-up a secret, please PM me (Todd) the information below.
Regardless of how you sign-up, I will PM you confirmation that your sign-up has been accepted. :)
Here is the information we will need:
Sign-ups will remain open throughout all of August, so feel free to sign-up at any time. The more shrines, the merrier, right? Also feel free to leave any questions or comments as a reply to this post.Name:
Collective URL: (if you have one)
Subject: (If you decide to change your mind at a later date, please let us know.)
Oh! And did I mention you will receive 10 coins for every shrine submitted during an event?