All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

The usual guidelines in Constructive Criticism apply, and you have the option to flag your topic as "Sweet".

Post subject: Mellifluous - a music tributes site
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:21 pm 
Events Staffer

Pouch: 110.50 Coins

Bank: 82,242.50 Coins

Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode
Mellifluous
a music tributes site

I vastly expanded my old "WMW.org Radio" site to become Mellifluous, a music tributes site featuring "new to me" songs, all time top favorite tracks, and five 20-song Youtube playlists assembled according to various themes. It's got plenty of room for expansion as I add more favorite songs and create new playlists, but for now, enjoy what I have uploaded so far!

// withinmyworld.orgthe visionary sphere network
Previously known as CuriousLittleBird

Post subject: Re: Mellifluous - a music tributes site
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:40 pm 
Administrator

Pouch: 154.50 Coins

Bank: 10,038.50 Coins

Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode
Robin, this is such a neat project! I love that you infused personality into your radio. It's really cool. We have similar music tastes, too. :)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:10 pm 

Pouch: 3.00 Coins

Bank: 64.50 Coins

Robin, this is so cool. I always appreciate the clean and clear organization of your sites, and I love the idea and the personality behind it. I also really appreciate the eclectic quality of your collection - we share a lot of taste, and what I wasn't familiar with I was delighted with. I like the different playlists you have (probably my whole life could be summarized in a flip from 'party' to 'angsty'), and I liked your new-to-me samples. Just in general I always appreciate the warm and inviting nature of your sites in presentation, content, and organization, like, 'hey, this is me, come on in!' I think I've read on your Frozen site your background as a teacher, and I often think of it. Anyway, obvs a big thumbs up.

RAY GUN SUE

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:22 am 
Events Staffer

Pouch: 110.50 Coins

Bank: 82,242.50 Coins

Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode
@Todd: Thank you!! I'm lots happier with it now and I feel like it has plenty of space to grow too :D (and YAY high five for similar music taste!)

@Sophia: LOL I was just thinking about my own moods and how those 4 mood playlists pretty much describe me 100% of the time XD

I'm glad the site is welcoming and fun! (I wanted it to be super interactive and easy to explore, since music is such a time-sensitive, experience-based medium. YAY achieved goals!)

// withinmyworld.orgthe visionary sphere network
Previously known as CuriousLittleBird