[Plug] Rise Again - Tailmon/Gatomon

Promote new and existing shrines. We'd love to know what you've been making!
Forum rules
The usual guidelines in Constructive Criticism apply, and you have the option to flag your topic as "Sweet".
Samantha

[Plug] Rise Again - Tailmon/Gatomon

Post by Samantha »

Hello everyone! Work and personal stuff has been killing me over the past few months so I haven't been able to get much of anything done... However, I was able to get some content done for Tailmon to open with her fanlisting. :music:

Though there are certainly sections on Tailmon in the series, the content is more personal than anything--I have a section detailing my Tailmon collection and a small section on the Tailmon that's my partner in a story/comic that I have.

Rise Again (Shout out to Robin for her help with the title :heart:)

I have some ideas to expand in the future, but for now I'm happy with it being mostly personal.

This is the first time I've added personal content to a shrine, so any feedback is appreciated~
Mikari

Re: [Plug] Rise Again - Tailmon/Gatomon

Post by Mikari »

I love Gatomon <3 super cute site!
Megan
Freelance Staffer

Post by Megan »

Look awesome, Samantha! I like that you've finally gotten to put up a cute little one-pager to Tailmon! I will be joining ASAP!
please know that i am yours to keep, my beautiful girl.
Robin
Events Staffer

Post by Robin »

YAY YAY YAY so glad to see this shrine up (and glad that I was of any help to you in the naming process!)

You've made this shrine both informative and personal, especially the "story" section close to the end!! Have you drawn out the comic panels and everything?? :D
~ a dream is a wish your heart makes ~
withinmyworld.org
Samantha

Post by Samantha »

@Mikari: Thanks!

@Megan: Haha, thanks. Now Wizarmon has his bestie!

@Robin: Thanks for the feedback~ I've mostly doodled random scenes and written. I keep telling myself I need to get on that comic, haha. I'm not the best drawer in the world so I tend to get discouraged. D:
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Post by dubiousdisc »

Awww, Tailmon! :D This is so amazing, and I love the inclusion of the part about your own story!
Aww, you're going to make me melt.

By the way, what do you think about the gloves being the same as SaberLeomon's? I hadn't realized until you pointed it out! But now I'm wondering, is there a reason behind that?

[Also one thing - I wonder if this should be actually moved to Plug your Shrines!]
Andrea

Post by Andrea »

Gaaahhh, the design is so gorgeous! I love your style, and I've always admired the way you use textures and implement all those different colors throughout the layout, haha.

The content is so detailed and, UGH, just reading the story of the series makes me want to rewatch all the Digimon seasons again (MY CHILDHOOD!!!). The graphic showing Tailmon's evolution is especially awesome! Most of all, though, I really loved how personal you made everything, showing off all your merchandise (aaah, those plushies!) and sharing your own story with Tailmon. The latter gave me fuzzies, and if you ever share the scenes or full comic, I'd love to read it!

It was a bit difficult for me to find the link to the fanlisting, but to be honest, I was probably too busy oogling all the content, ehehehehe. Awesome job! :heart: :star:
Samantha

Post by Samantha »

Ahhhh sorry I totally forgot I posted this here and didn't check back to see if anyone else commented!

@dubiousdisc: Awww thanks for your kind words! Tailmon is a subject that is super personal to me so I'm glad it comes off that way and people enjoy it. :) I honestly never noticed her gloves either (probably because in the anime they are green and the stripes aren't so rugged) but I read it as an official design comment. She's trying to look tougher, I guess! I thought about posting it in plug your shrines but...this is really small and lacking analysis and I put everything together when I put the fanlisting up, so I thought I'd post it here. :)

@Andrea: Ahhh that means a lot coming from you! I love your designs. *_* Thanks for the feedback about the fanlisting link! It is a bit hard to find I think since the text color doesn't pop enough, especially under the link to Hikari's fanlisting. Maybe if I make the text darker it'll be easier to see, haha. <3
Megan A

Post by Megan A »

I LOVE THIS. I can tell just how much you love the subject based on how much effort you put into this site. The layout is gorgeous, and the information is written and organized very nicely. I love it!

Congratulations on the approval again!