Adventurous: Jemma Simmons

Promote new and existing shrines. We'd love to know what you've been making!
Forum rules
The usual guidelines in Constructive Criticism apply, and you have the option to flag your topic as "Sweet".
Eunice

Adventurous: Jemma Simmons

Post by Eunice »

Jemma's shrine is just lacking a couple of pages (with place holder text in them). But I'd love to know what you think of it so far. Thank you! Diolch yn fawr!
Robin
Events Staffer

Re: Adventurous: Jemma Simmons

Post by Robin »

AWESOME!! You've got so much info and analysis on her--love all the little personal touches and unexpected avenues of study (such as the name analysis). Really looking forward to what you will add, too! :D

Mannnnnn now I oughta make that Leo Fitz shrine I was thinking about...I kinda quit watching AoS after all the Hydra stuff blew up, though. Mehhh I am so fickle LOL
~ a dream is a wish your heart makes ~
withinmyworld.org
Eunice

Post by Eunice »

Thanks Robin!
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

I am reading through your shrine and I am very entertained. I really love the tone that you have, especially on the biography page, it's very lighthearted and fun! I also like how you presented the information in a narrative way.

I know nothing about this character but I feel like I know a lot more after reading through your site. Jemma seems funny and relate-able!

Thanks so much for sharing your shrine with us! I look forward to reading about the actress, too!
Laura

Post by Laura »

I'm totally ashamed to admit that I haven't actually watched much of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. yet. T_T It's terrible, I'm such a huge Marvel geek and I haven't bothered with the show... though I really wanna get into it, I just haven't had the time and it's not on Netflix! Rargh! All the same, I was super pumped to see your shrine to Jemma. What few episodes I did see, I thought she was interesting because she's seemed like a girl after my own heart. Doctor Who fan, represent!!

I love the site, I really do! First, I love how you've written it. I feel like I'm reading something that's engaging, clever and funny. It's warm and personal and tells me a lot about the character. My only complaint is that I want MORE. Since I don't have a way to catch up on the series... I wanna read more about what happens to Jemma through you! XD <3
Emma
Time Traveler

Post by Emma »

Congrats on your first shrine, Eunice! I really enjoyed reading through your content - you write in a very engaging way, and I look forward to seeing what you add in future.

(I am another person who really likes the MCU but has not watched Agents of Shield. >.>)
a spoony bard