Ephemera

Promote new and existing shrines. We'd love to know what you've been making!
Forum rules
The usual guidelines in Constructive Criticism apply, and you have the option to flag your topic as "Sweet".
Mikari

Re: Ephemera

Post by Mikari »

Lovely revamp!
Megan
Freelance Staffer

Post by Megan »

Robin!

The update is fantastic! I like what you've added! You always know how to make your tributes have a personal flare, and that is awesome to me! Great work! :D It's always nice to be able to update your work and be proud of it! I will update your linkage button soon because of the new title <3
please know that i am yours to keep, my beautiful girl.
Robin
Events Staffer

Post by Robin »

Destinie wrote:I love the updates, Robin! I love how you expanded on the mythology and talking about Fairies. That is so fun to read! I love the new name as well! :))
Thank you!! YASSS fairies and mythology FTW~~ I think that's honestly what drew me to Clefairy in the first place, as a 13-year-old watching Pokemon :D
nyxmidnight wrote:That shimmering effect is just wow. What a nice touch!
<3 Thank you! It took much work (and some cursing at the code) to get it to function right (Masao can tell you, LOLOLOLOL), but it finally worked in the end! I'm glad I stuck with it!
Mikari wrote:Lovely revamp!
Thank you! :D :D
Megan wrote:Robin!

The update is fantastic! I like what you've added! You always know how to make your tributes have a personal flare, and that is awesome to me! Great work! :D It's always nice to be able to update your work and be proud of it! I will update your linkage button soon because of the new title <3
<3<3<3 Thank you! I'm really glad I took the time to revamp it and really think outside the box as to what a Pokemon site could be, and how I could make it more personally meaningful to me. :D
~ a dream is a wish your heart makes ~
withinmyworld.org
Masao
Host

Post by Masao »

Yay I'm glad I could help with debugging that darn shimmer effect. The overall look of the layout is really great! I really like all the images you included and the breakdown of Clefairy and the mythology. Great work! :yay:
THE FATE OF DESTRUCTION IS ALSO THE JOY OF REBIRTH.
Robin
Events Staffer

Post by Robin »

Masao wrote:Yay I'm glad I could help with debugging that darn shimmer effect. The overall look of the layout is really great! I really like all the images you included and the breakdown of Clefairy and the mythology. Great work! :yay:
Thank you!! :D (And many many thanks for helping the shimmer effect work <3 *bows down* I AM NOT WORTHY!!! <3 )
withinmyworld.org
Fiona

Post by Fiona »

The shimmer effect is a really nice touch and the layout really suit Clefairy (I see her as a space fairy from the moon. :content: )

Like everyone else, I really like the Mythology section, since I learned a lot from it. The Poetry section is very original, it really does showcase your talents and how much love you have for Clefairy. :D

Congrats on the revamp/overhaul! <3
"Spread your wings in the stormy winds..."
Robin
Events Staffer

Post by Robin »

Fiona wrote:The shimmer effect is a really nice touch and the layout really suit Clefairy (I see her as a space fairy from the moon. :content: )

Like everyone else, I really like the Mythology section, since I learned a lot from it. The Poetry section is very original, it really does showcase your talents and how much love you have for Clefairy. :D

Congrats on the revamp/overhaul! <3
<3 Thank you so much! I'm really glad I redesigned and expanded this site, especially with the mythology and poetry sections (though the music section may grow even more as I find more songs to suit Clefairy, LOL). YAY for space fairies from the moon <3<3<3
withinmyworld.org
Saya

Post by Saya »

aaaa i still need to read it;

love the layout thooooooo I am so behind on this stuff *goes in corner to cry*
-* Nothing is true ... everything is permitted.
Stefi
Administrator

Post by Stefi »

This layout is ridiculously cute! I really like the shimmer on the title--I can't stop staring at it, haha.

I actually really like the music section, and it's really interesting to hear what songs you associate Clefairy with.

Good job on this one! :)
Robin
Events Staffer

Post by Robin »

Saya wrote:aaaa i still need to read it;

love the layout thooooooo I am so behind on this stuff *goes in corner to cry*
*HUGS* no prob!! Whenever you have time/feel up to it is fine!! :D
Stefi wrote:This layout is ridiculously cute! I really like the shimmer on the title--I can't stop staring at it, haha.

I actually really like the music section, and it's really interesting to hear what songs you associate Clefairy with.

Good job on this one! :)
<3 Thank you!! :D
withinmyworld.org