All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ] 
 Post subject: Shrine Spotlight Winner: June 2016!
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 2:19 am 
Awards Lead

Pouch: 363.00 Coins

Bank: 15,250.50 Coins

Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode
The winner for Shrine Spotlight of June 2016 is Lux Perpetua by Robin!

Congratulations Robin~! 8D Here's the badge for you to show off on your site~

Blurbs

Quote:
  • Everyone, no matter if they nominated or voted for the site, will have 3-5 days to submit a blurb on this thread or PM (and may ask to remain anonymous). They will appear below this quote for the winners to read~.
  • For writing a blurb, members will be rewarded 100 coins!
  • Blurbs must be at least three sentences to count.

Tip: Unsure of what to write about in a blurb? Just congratulate the winner, and write about what you like about the site. Feel free to call out and recommend sections you enjoy.

Remember, it's completely optional!

Andrea wrote:
I don't read comics often, so I'm admittedly not familiar with Dove. But it didn't stop me from browsing the site and wanting to learn more about her! All the content is so detailed and carefully constructed; it was such a joy to read everything—the essays especially. The images used throughout the site are also lovely! They're so BIG and beautiful and they complement the content nicely. Reading the shrine was almost like reading a comic book at the same time, and I'm definitely looking forward to the gallery for more eye candy!

The layout is also really lovely; I just adore the color scheme and how simple and clean everything is. Again, really wonderful job and congrats on the win! :heart: :star:

Post subject: Re: Shrine Spotlight Winner: June 2016!
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 2:33 am 
Time Traveler

Pouch: 317.50 Coins

Bank: 20,470.00 Coins

Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode
Woo! Congrats, Robin! I love this site. :heart:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 7:02 am 
Administrator

Pouch: 1,514.50 Coins

Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode
Congratulations, Robin!! \O/ I loved reading through this shrine and my favorite parts were about how you got into comics and how you learned about Dove and why you like her. I also found the writing on her backstory to be really well done. Great site!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 3:52 pm 
Freelance Staffer

Pouch: 2,004.00 Coins

Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode
Congrats Robin! <3

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 2:20 pm 

Pouch: 9.00 Coins

Bank: 13,573.00 Coins

Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode
Congratulations, Robin. <3 I love this shrine!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 11:08 pm 

Pouch: 78.00 Coins

Bank: 300.00 Coins

Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode
CONGRATULATIONS, ROBIN! You absolutely deserve it for such a fantastic shrine. :content:

I don't read comics often, so I'm admittedly not familiar with Dove. But it didn't stop me from browsing the site and wanting to learn more about her! All the content is so detailed and carefully constructed; it was such a joy to read everything—the essays especially. The images used throughout the site are also lovely! They're so BIG and beautiful and they complement the content nicely. Reading the shrine was almost like reading a comic book at the same time, and I'm definitely looking forward to the gallery for more eye candy!

The layout is also really lovely; I just adore the color scheme and how simple and clean everything is. Again, really wonderful job and congrats on the win! :heart: :star:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 2:22 am 
Events Staffer

Pouch: 123.50 Coins

Bank: 100,750.50 Coins

Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode
Thank you all!! So so amazed and thankful that y'all enjoy this site and that it has been a good introduction to one of my favorite female characters ever :D

(this award should serve as a kick in the rear to actually MAKE that image gallery now, LOLOLOL)

// withinmyworld.orgthe visionary sphere network
Previously known as CuriousLittleBird

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 12:16 pm 

Pouch: 319.00 Coins

Bank: 2,864.00 Coins

Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode
Congratulations on your win, Robin! I really adore your shrine, and I really love your essays section in particular.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 9:05 pm 
Events Staffer

Pouch: 123.50 Coins

Bank: 100,750.50 Coins

Thank you, Megan! :D

// withinmyworld.orgthe visionary sphere network
Previously known as CuriousLittleBird

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ]