Shrine Spotlight Winner: July 2016!

Help the community give recognition to exceptional shrines on a monthly basis
Camy
Administrator

Shrine Spotlight Winner: July 2016!

Post by Camy »

The winner for Shrine Spotlight of July 2016 is Rise Again by Samantha!

Congratulations Samantha!~ Here's the badge for you to show off on your site~

Blurbs
  • Everyone, no matter if they nominated or voted for the site, will have 3-5 days to submit a blurb on this thread or PM (and may ask to remain anonymous). They will appear below this quote for the winners to read~.
  • For writing a blurb, members will be rewarded 100 coins!
  • Blurbs must be at least three sentences to count.
Tip: Unsure of what to write about in a blurb? Just congratulate the winner, and write about what you like about the site. Feel free to call out and recommend sections you enjoy.

Remember, it's completely optional!
Robin wrote:What a deserving win! This shrine balances personal attachment to the subject matter and informative/pictorial elements so well. Bonus: though it is one (gorgeous) page, it doesn't feel light on content at ALL. I especially like the personal fanfiction story referenced close to the end of the shrine, which delves into more of Tailmon's character development. The pictures of the Tailmon collection are also super cute and give a real-life dimension to the shrine! :)
I accept your challenge, "high prince", but I am no general.
Robin
Events Staffer

Re: Shrine Spotlight Winner: July 2016!

Post by Robin »

What a deserving win! This shrine balances personal attachment to the subject matter and informative/pictorial elements so well. Bonus: though it is one (gorgeous) page, it doesn't feel light on content at ALL. I especially like the personal fanfiction story referenced close to the end of the shrine, which delves into more of Tailmon's character development. The pictures of the Tailmon collection are also super cute and give a real-life dimension to the shrine! :)
~ a dream is a wish your heart makes ~
withinmyworld.org
Lethe

Post by Lethe »

Congratulations, Samantha!! You know I love this shrine. <3 The content is so varied and stays entertaining and informative throughout. "Not big enough to be plugged as a shrine" uh huh!!
Both despair and ecstasy are part of the elements that compose a person.
Megan
Freelance Staffer

Post by Megan »

This is such an amazing one-pager (which could even be a full on shrine)! I am really glad that you've won this month! You definitely deserve it! What a great birthday gift as well :p hehe
please know that i am yours to keep, my beautiful girl.
Samantha

Post by Samantha »

Oh WOW ;___; thank you so much everyone!!! I really didn't think this shrine would ever be nominated, much less actually win. Tailmon is so important to me and so it makes me so happy that others felt my love despite it only being a small one-pager. <3 <3
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

Congratulations!
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

Congrats Samantha! I love this site so much! <3
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.