Help the community give recognition to exceptional shrines on a monthly basis
- Posts: 1482
- Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:21 pm
- Location: Texas
The winner for Shrine Spotlight of August 2016 is Counterbalance
Congratulations Robin!~ Here's the badge for you to show off on your site!!!
Image hosted at imgur for now until ultraimg decides to be nice >_>
Tip: Unsure of what to write about in a blurb? Just congratulate the winner, and write about what you like about the site. Feel free to call out and recommend sections you enjoy.
- Everyone, no matter if they nominated or voted for the site, will have 3-5 days to submit a blurb on this thread or PM (and may ask to remain anonymous). They will appear below this quote for the winners to read~.
- For writing a blurb, members will be rewarded 100 coins!
- Blurbs must be at least three sentences to count.
Remember, it's completely optional!
- Posts: 579
- Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:29 am
- Posts: 2320
- Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:02 pm
- Location: Alberta Canada
Congrats Robin! :D
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
- Posts: 1342
- Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:20 pm
Congratulations, Robin! <3 You know how much I adore this relationship shrine. <3
are part of the elements that compose a person.
- Posts: 499
- Joined: Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:10 am
- Location: Ontario, Canada
Awww, I'm happy to see you win the spotlight, Robin! I know how much work you've put into Counterbalance... a lot of love and care for both the site and the subject so I think this is very well deserved. :)
- Posts: 1754
- Joined: Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:37 am
- Location: Kamurocho
- Posts: 480
- Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2015 10:54 am
Congratulations on the win, Robin! It's a really wonderful shrine, dedicated to some much beloved characters from (most of) our childhoods. You deserve it <3
- Events Staffer
- Posts: 3072
- Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2014 3:15 pm
- Location: North Carolina, USA
Thank y'all sooooo much! This has been a super pleasant surprise! :D :D (I'm just glad I finally got off my butt and made this site that had been bubbling in my head for so long LOL)
- Posts: 3357
- Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:27 pm
- Location: Columbia, MD
Congrats, Robin! I do love this shrine! I think that you approached a really classic pairing in a great way and it is an enjoyable read. I think you also have a lot of wonderful, unique pages (as I know I mentioned already) that really stuck with me. Love the motto page, it's still my favorite. :)
- Posts: 178
- Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:24 pm
Congrats Robin! It is a well deserved spotlight! I love this site. My favorite part is probably that the motto is the navigation. I also like the rotating header images and the analysis in 'Better Off Evil'.