Unspend

Share any other websites of yours that are not fansites or shrines.
Forum rules
The usual guidelines in Constructive Criticism apply, and you have the option to flag your topic as "Sweet".
Robin
Events Staffer

Re: Unspend

Post by Robin »

@Camy: YES! Making your own money really does change how you see it and how you spend it...I end up thinking stuff like "Do I really want that burger? Because it cost almost an hour of my life to get it." (yaaaay minimum wage -_-)

I think we all have our own money traps (mine was definitely buying stuff for people's birthday and re-buying stuff that I had lost in my house xD)...so unspending kinda works to reset spending and help us see where the traps are. Pretty awesome!
~ a dream is a wish your heart makes ~
withinmyworld.org
Camy
Administrator

Post by Camy »

Ugh minimum wage.

We sure do, I actually bought three video games I lost, but one was really lost while the other two was with my dad. I think it's because we moved and we all just dumped things in something in the end XD
I accept your challenge, "high prince", but I am no general.
Robin
Events Staffer

Post by Robin »

Dumping things in random boxes = how I handle most of my stuff 99% of the time! LOLOL
withinmyworld.org
Robin
Events Staffer

Post by Robin »

Unspend
a philosophy
I went back and severely edited this one-pager to be as simple as the philosophy it teaches! (Pretty much started over with a new draft, keeping only the first few bits of the old page and going from there.) Plus, as always, I spiffed things up with Google Fonts, but I also designed the bottom of the page to look MUCH nicer than it did...check it out!
withinmyworld.org
Chibi

Post by Chibi »

I hadn't seen this website before! :D It's neat! Well done, Robin!

Unfortunately, like Destinie, I also have the opposite problem, haha! :'D Even if there's something I need and definitely can't do without, I'll over-think the cost and never, ever buy it, even if I need it... Or wait for the "perfect bargain" for months and months... I'm getting better at this though! There's always a happy medium. :)
Robin
Events Staffer

Post by Robin »

@Chibi: Thank you!! Glad you like the site :D I'm just now getting to the stage where I'm almost over-analyzing a purchase (LOL), but some days I still struggle with "BUY ALL THE CUTE THINGS" or "BUY ALL THE ORGANIZY THINGS" xD
withinmyworld.org