ZerudaORG

Share any other websites of yours that are not fansites or shrines.
Forum rules
The usual guidelines in Constructive Criticism apply, and you have the option to flag your topic as "Sweet".
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Re: ZerudaORG

Post by dubiousdisc »

!!!! I really love the color scheme and the way you dealt with the heading and titles!
And the buttons to go to the sections!

No just let me gush about everything because it's all gorgeous. Your layouts (and your sites!) have been a great inspiration for me ever since so long ago when I first found your domain, and they keep getting better and better. You can feel accomplished and successful <3
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

Masao wrote:The new layout is gorgeous! :inlove:

The view all list so soooo long. Seeing them all together like that really shows how productive you've been.
Thank you Masao! <3

It really is oh my gosh. Split up it doesn't seem like that many sites but looking at them all one one page? So many sites!

dubiousdisc wrote:!!!! I really love the color scheme and the way you dealt with the heading and titles!
And the buttons to go to the sections!

No just let me gush about everything because it's all gorgeous. Your layouts (and your sites!) have been a great inspiration for me ever since so long ago when I first found your domain, and they keep getting better and better. You can feel accomplished and successful <3
Aww thank you so much! ;-; It means a lot to hear you say that. <3
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
Megan A

Post by Megan A »

Your new layout is really beautiful. It has such a unique and vibrant color scheme, but the colors all work together nicely. Fonts are gorgeous as always, and everything is super easy to read. I LOVE your new network images so much, and just how everything matches. And your "view all" section for your network is amazing. It's great to see everything you've accomplished on one page, in a simple list.
Robin
Events Staffer

Post by Robin »

GOOD LORD WHAT A WORK OF ART IS THIS LAYOUT <3

So vibrant and dramatic <3

The shadowing under the pink ribbon bar thingie of awesomeness (omg I can't even words right now) <3

Also the view all thing is amazing too :D
~ a dream is a wish your heart makes ~
withinmyworld.org
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

Megan A wrote:Your new layout is really beautiful. It has such a unique and vibrant color scheme, but the colors all work together nicely. Fonts are gorgeous as always, and everything is super easy to read. I LOVE your new network images so much, and just how everything matches. And your "view all" section for your network is amazing. It's great to see everything you've accomplished on one page, in a simple list.
Thanks Megan! <3
Robin wrote:GOOD LORD WHAT A WORK OF ART IS THIS LAYOUT <3

So vibrant and dramatic <3

The shadowing under the pink ribbon bar thingie of awesomeness (omg I can't even words right now) <3

Also the view all thing is amazing too :D
Hehe Thanks Robin! :D
Laura

Post by Laura »

I already gushed about your new layout to you but I wanted to post about it while I remembered! I love the colour scheme and the font choices! Together, they present a very "royal" and elegant feel. The purple is just dark enough... ahhhh, I just love it, I really do!

I also am really happy you decided to do a one-page site directory for all your shrines! I love looking at it, it really puts it into perspective how much work you have put into your domain and your hobby! Look at all those lovely sites!! I think you definitely win for sheer number, especially considering that each one is high quality. <3
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

Thank you Laura! I love the colors too.

Yeah! Me too! I like looking at it because I can see when I made this one site and how many I've made since that one. When they're all on different pages you don't really see that. Haha thanks Laura! I feel like a lot of my sites need a ton of work. I'm hoping to be able to get around to some of that soon!
Chibi

Post by Chibi »

I love, love, LOVE this layout, Crystal!! Just, it's so gorgeous and elegant and beautiful! The colours and the fonts go so well together! I love the new Network images and Domain page too! Seriously, awesome job, Crystal! :star:
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

Thanks Chibi! :D