ZerudaORG

Share any other websites of yours that are not fansites or shrines.
Forum rules
The usual guidelines in Constructive Criticism apply, and you have the option to flag your topic as "Sweet".
Robin
Events Staffer

Re: ZerudaORG

Post by Robin »

Beautiful work, Crystal! (I have attempted the multiple-layout idea before, but, well, I was lazy and didn't finish it xD) Happy Birthday, zeruda.org! :D
~ a dream is a wish your heart makes ~
withinmyworld.org
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

dubiousdisc wrote:Niiiiiice! :D Each different page omg omg so nice
And I love the way you made the network page. So organized!
Thanks Dubs! I do too. It keeps the scrolling down seeing as I have so many sites haha.
Robin wrote:Beautiful work, Crystal! (I have attempted the multiple-layout idea before, but, well, I was lazy and didn't finish it xD) Happy Birthday, zeruda.org! :D
Thanks Robin! It's surprisingly not that hard to pull off, although I think I have more files than I actually need haha.
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
Andrea

Post by Andrea »

Aaaaaaaahhhh, the new layout is absolutely beautiful!

I love how colorful it is and how not only the images but also the CSS and content change with it. At first I went, "I love that green!" and then I clicked a different page and went, "WHOAAA???!?!?!" Everything is so crisp and clean, and the images you used are especially cute and detailed; I could stare at them all day, haha. The striped/gradient backgrounds also add a really subtle but dynamic effect.

Again, great work. Happy (soon-to-be) ten years, and hopefully many more years to come!
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

Thank you Andrea! I am so happy with how it all turned out so I'm glad you like it too. :D
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

Hey guys! If you haven't been around the domain the last couple days or saw my tweet (or saw Discord chat for that matter) ZerudaORG has a new layout! I'm totally in love with this and hope to see it up for a while yet.

It's funny though because to start I wasn't sure what to think. Over time it ended up growing on me and now I'm in love with it.

New things include a view all option for my sites. It was a popular vote on a poll I did on Twitter so I thought it would be a fun feature to add. Thank you Lethe for helping me figure out what I should do with it! I'm also doing two updates, which I'm hoping will motivate me to update more often. There will be more smaller updates for sites which will be found on the site itself and then a more general update which will be found on the updates log itself. I like this idea so I'm hoping to make more use of it in the future and update the change to the rest of my sites.
Masao
Host

Post by Masao »

The new layout is gorgeous! :inlove:

The view all list so soooo long. Seeing them all together like that really shows how productive you've been.
THE FATE OF DESTRUCTION IS ALSO THE JOY OF REBIRTH.
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Post by dubiousdisc »

!!!! I really love the color scheme and the way you dealt with the heading and titles!
And the buttons to go to the sections!

No just let me gush about everything because it's all gorgeous. Your layouts (and your sites!) have been a great inspiration for me ever since so long ago when I first found your domain, and they keep getting better and better. You can feel accomplished and successful <3
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

Masao wrote:The new layout is gorgeous! :inlove:

The view all list so soooo long. Seeing them all together like that really shows how productive you've been.
Thank you Masao! <3

It really is oh my gosh. Split up it doesn't seem like that many sites but looking at them all one one page? So many sites!

dubiousdisc wrote:!!!! I really love the color scheme and the way you dealt with the heading and titles!
And the buttons to go to the sections!

No just let me gush about everything because it's all gorgeous. Your layouts (and your sites!) have been a great inspiration for me ever since so long ago when I first found your domain, and they keep getting better and better. You can feel accomplished and successful <3
Aww thank you so much! ;-; It means a lot to hear you say that. <3
Megan A

Post by Megan A »

Your new layout is really beautiful. It has such a unique and vibrant color scheme, but the colors all work together nicely. Fonts are gorgeous as always, and everything is super easy to read. I LOVE your new network images so much, and just how everything matches. And your "view all" section for your network is amazing. It's great to see everything you've accomplished on one page, in a simple list.
Robin
Events Staffer

Post by Robin »

GOOD LORD WHAT A WORK OF ART IS THIS LAYOUT <3

So vibrant and dramatic <3

The shadowing under the pink ribbon bar thingie of awesomeness (omg I can't even words right now) <3

Also the view all thing is amazing too :D
~ a dream is a wish your heart makes ~
withinmyworld.org