ZerudaORG

Share any other websites of yours that are not fansites or shrines.
Forum rules
The usual guidelines in Constructive Criticism apply, and you have the option to flag your topic as "Sweet".
Crystal

ZerudaORG

Post by Crystal »

So in a month and a half ZerudaORG celebrates its 10th birthday. To celebrate I decided to revamp the site. I originally wanted it to feature Princess Zelda, but when that didn't work I went with my current gaming obsession: Stella Glow. I shared a sort of love/hate relationship with this layout to start, but after the idea came to mind to feature four Witches instead of one that kinda sold me. It was a bit tough to do so I hope you all like it. <3

ZerudaORG - The Divinity Storm Organization

If anything doesn't appear to be working right please let me know! I've never done a layout like this before.
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
Laura

Re: ZerudaORG

Post by Laura »

I'm biased because I love Stella Glow and the character designs but I love your new design!! I like how you actually change which side of the content the Witches are on as well. x3 <3

ALSO I WILL CONTINUE TO DEMAND HILDA REPRESENTATION! HILDA! HILDA! XD
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

Thanks Laura! The changing sides thing was just because some images worked out better that way but I think it looks good having some variance too. <3

Yes! I must find somewhere to put Hilda. I need to have her somewhere.
Sarah
Time Traveler

Post by Sarah »

Amazing work, Crystal! I love when sites have a different layout for each section. Each one is such a bright, fun color and the characters are so cute. And I know it's a bit early but Happy Birthday to Zeruda! Ten years is a wonderful milestone. :)
If you're interested in time travel, meet me last Thursday.
Lethe

Post by Lethe »

Hehe I love how your current interests determine your layouts. <3 <3 You already know I love this - now everyone go play Stella Glow! :D
Crystal wrote:Yes! I must find somewhere to put Hilda. I need to have her somewhere.
cough shrine cough cough cough
Both despair and ecstasy are part of the elements that compose a person.
Emma
Time Traveler

Post by Emma »

Oooh, I opened this super quickly last night just before bed and thought it was super pretty but didn't realise there were different layouts for each section. So that was a nice surprise. :D It's so colourful and lovely. And an early happy birthday to zeruda.org! :)
a spoony bard
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

I love all the colors and how it all goes together and at the same time makes each page unique.
Megan A

Post by Megan A »

I love your new layout! It's adorable and colorful, and I love that you incorporated the different witches. I love all of the art from this game, and I'm excited to see it in action.

Also, I have an idea for how you can incorporate Hilda into the design. A shrine dedicated to her! :D

No, but seriously, what about the updates or contact pages?
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

Sarah wrote:Amazing work, Crystal! I love when sites have a different layout for each section. Each one is such a bright, fun color and the characters are so cute. And I know it's a bit early but Happy Birthday to Zeruda! Ten years is a wonderful milestone. :)
Thank you Sarah! It was really fun to put together. I'm okay with the Sakuya layout but I love the rest of them. <3 Yeah! 10 years is great. :D
Lethe wrote:Hehe I love how your current interests determine your layouts. <3 <3 You already know I love this - now everyone go play Stella Glow! :D
Crystal wrote:Yes! I must find somewhere to put Hilda. I need to have her somewhere.
cough shrine cough cough cough
Yeah that does play a huge part in it haha. Yes go play Stella Glow! It's amazing. <3

Oh I'm definitely making a Hilda shrine. No doubt about that. :P
Emma wrote:Oooh, I opened this super quickly last night just before bed and thought it was super pretty but didn't realise there were different layouts for each section. So that was a nice surprise. :D It's so colourful and lovely. And an early happy birthday to zeruda.org! :)
Hehe yep! I thought it would be a fun thing to try. <3
Mikari wrote:I love all the colors and how it all goes together and at the same time makes each page unique.
Thanks Mikari! :D
Megan A wrote:I love your new layout! It's adorable and colorful, and I love that you incorporated the different witches. I love all of the art from this game, and I'm excited to see it in action.

Also, I have an idea for how you can incorporate Hilda into the design. A shrine dedicated to her! :D

No, but seriously, what about the updates or contact pages?
Thanks Megan! <3 Yep a Hilda shrine is definitely happening haha.

Actually Todd had an awesome idea for that. Basically dropping the index page in the navigation and adding and about me page. That could be fun. :D
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Post by dubiousdisc »

Niiiiiice! :D Each different page omg omg so nice
And I love the way you made the network page. So organized!