Oubliette.NU

Share any other websites of yours that are not fansites or shrines.
Forum rules
The usual guidelines in Constructive Criticism apply, and you have the option to flag your topic as "Sweet".
Destinie

Re: Oubliette.NU

Post by Destinie »

OK I am the WORST. Why am I commenting on this just now when I have been visiting extensively ever since you plugged it?!

I LOVE it. I love your organization and I really am inspired by your "Mistress" page. I think the word cloud is such a fun touch.

(And I am so touched to see some of my sites make it on your shrine plug wall ahhh! I need to bring my plug wall back. ;-; ♥♥)
Lethe

Post by Lethe »

Haha don't feel bad - thank you so much for taking the time to comment! <3 And for visiting so often... O_O

I made the word cloud thinking that there are some things I'm willing to share, or keywords that I describe myself with, but nothing I'd stick into a list or write full sentences about. They're super fun, and I love seeing other people's word clouds! (Coloursssssss.)

The plug wall is a recent addition; I had been keeping an offline version of it since rejoining Amassment haha. <3 I'd love to see more plug walls pop up!
Both despair and ecstasy are part of the elements that compose a person.
Robin
Events Staffer

Post by Robin »

aaaaaAAAAA I didn't see the plug wall before but omG two of my sites are on there and eeeeeeeeeeeee

/more excited blathering, largely unintelligible

But seriously, Lethe, that's a fantastic idea! :D Also super organized and easy to browse through :D
~ a dream is a wish your heart makes ~
withinmyworld.org
Lethe

Post by Lethe »

It was ninja'd in at the end of April haha.

Yeah, I use that bookmark page often 1) to get button inspiration when I am raging, b) to browse shrines for layout, structure or content ideas haha. Glad to hear it's enjoyable to visitors too!

(Three of yours are there - your projects always really inspire me! ;D)
Chibi

Post by Chibi »

I need to thank Destinie for bringing this up again, because I hadn't commented on this yet!

And I really need to tell you... I TOTALLY LOVE IT! :heart: I love the layout, the texture, the fonts - just all of it! It all looks soft and elegant~ Also, it was really nice and amazing reading about you and your shrines in depth! I feel like we have a lot in common, because my biggest fear is also being forgotten and I want to leave a mark on the world by writing my own books too...

Anyway! Great job! :star:
Robin
Events Staffer

Post by Robin »

Lethe wrote: (Three of yours are there - your projects always really inspire me! ;D)
YAY! (LOL my Jessie x James site hid in plain sight when I was looking last night, xD #adhdproblems)

Also, one thing about the layout--I love the softness of the transition between the header image and the text area. Like I keep going back to each page with a header image and going ooooooooo aaaaaaaaaa
~ a dream is a wish your heart makes ~
withinmyworld.org
Megan A

Post by Megan A »

I CAN'T BELIEVE I NEVER COMMENTED ON THIS??? I am the worst friend, I am sorry. YOU KNOW I LOVE IT THOUGH. Your domain relaunch is actually inspiring because it's just so well-done and beautiful. All the writing and details put into everything are amazing, and I can tell you really put a lot of effort into your domain. The layout is gorgeous, and I love all the little care put into presentation, image selection, and colors. Just everything is perfect, Lethe!
Lethe

Post by Lethe »

I'm late...! Thank you, everyone! :D

@Chibi: Thanks for giving the site a read! I've always liked that you have very long pages in your domain section too!

@Robin: <3333

@Megan: IT'S OK. Really, a bunch of people reply with tweets too, and that doesn't mean any less than a forum post! <3 <3 <3