kurikaeshi.org

Share any other websites of yours that are not fansites or shrines.
Forum rules
The usual guidelines in Constructive Criticism apply, and you have the option to flag your topic as "Sweet".
Megan
Freelance Staffer

Re: kurikaeshi.org

Post by Megan »

Hey! Everything looks awesome!! I am excited for a certain someone who likes to try to kill himself on your projects page ;)

Thanks for linking me!! I am linking you back right now <3
please know that i am yours to keep, my beautiful girl.
Lethe

Post by Lethe »

Yay for finally getting this up!! I hadn't read the domain page in its entirety yet, so I did that just now. I like how recent networks I've visited introduce series to you in their layout information section, and the way you lined up the main characters is lovely! :DD

/plays around with your navigation forever

NOW KEEP UP THE PRODUCTIVITY and show us more shiny projects... <O><O>
Both despair and ecstasy are part of the elements that compose a person.
Chibi

Post by Chibi »

Your new domain layout is super cute!! I love layouts that change every page and clever use of the different characters! It was also lovely to read each page! Great job! :star:
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Post by dubiousdisc »

Oohooooo! :D

AWESOME. It's fun to browse and fun to read and it's just a yaaaaay experience :D

I laughed out loud with the hovers omg
Emrys

Post by Emrys »

I LOVE THIS IDEA. A BROTHER FOR EVERY PAGE. Fantastic layout idea!! <3
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

Looks great, Delphine! I love all the pages like the about you page and the quotes from your friends is really cute! I also love all the bright colors on each page - so vibrant and fun! :)
Aku

Post by Aku »

So you've come, Akumatsu gir--/kicked

AWESOME JOB TOTTY BABY. :inlove: :heart: I'm pretty sure I already told you this somewhere, but I love the new layout!! It came out great and colorful and was well worth the 6 different stylesheets. XD I love the little details and extra info you put in it as well, I've been waiting for someone to do some Osomatsu stuff somewhere, be it a shrine or a fanlisting or whatever... so this pleases me! (And omgggg Deku is on upcoming asd;fblk sdkfa.dfblskv .sdfwer)

:inlove: :inlove: :inlove:
Megan A

Post by Megan A »

THE LAYOUT LOOKS FANTASTIC. I love the colors, and the fact that you incorporated all of the brothers into the design. I also love the section divider. It's so prettyyyy I want to live in this layout.

I love the "About" section and the little testimonies from friends is an adorable idea! I love that you used the little stripes in the boxes too. Looks awesome, and was really fun to read!

THE DOMAIN SECTION is super fun! I love all the information about the brothers you included too! I also LOVE your network section! The boxes that show up when you click on a subject is super awesome! I love that little detail.

And omg the hovers on your exit page .. esp the one for Lethe. HAHA SO CUTE AND SUBTLE

I love it so much!!! :D the layout, the colors, and ALL THE LITTLE DETAILS, the writing, just everything! So bright and happy!
Lethe

Post by Lethe »

Megan A wrote:And omg the hovers on your exit page .. esp the one for Lethe. HAHA SO CUTE AND SUBTLE
WHY ARE YOU CALLING ME OUT

IS THIS YOUR MENTAL IMAGE OF ME

IS THIS DELPHINE'S MENTAL IMAGE OF ME

OMGGGGGG

... <O><O>
Both despair and ecstasy are part of the elements that compose a person.