kurikaeshi.org

Share any other websites of yours that are not fansites or shrines.
Forum rules
The usual guidelines in Constructive Criticism apply, and you have the option to flag your topic as "Sweet".
Delphine

kurikaeshi.org

Post by Delphine »

After shedding blood, sweat and tears (maybe not) + a lot of post-midnight work, I managed to pull a new layout for my domain :D I spent a lot of time rewritting the content because I felt something was lacking... Especially the dreaded "about me" page haha. I also sorted out my links and added more and linked back to all the people who linked me on their collectives (thanks ;o;). Don't hesitate to tell me if you want to exchange links (if we haven't) ♥

(please hover on any pictures with girls you'll see hihi)
Andrea

Re: kurikaeshi.org

Post by Andrea »

I know I kind of just sent you a tweet about it, but just to reiterate: AAAAAAAAHAHHHHHH, OMG! I LOVE THE NEW LAYOUT(S)! I love how simple and clean all your layouts are, and this one is no exception. ALL THE COLORS! And the complementary CSS! Ugh, what an amazing job—all that hard work was Delphinitely worth it. /IS SHOT

I enjoyed revisiting your pages and seeing the changes, especially your "about me" page! (Aha, yes... writing those "about me" pages is... :ack:) Those little quotes at the end are so cute, I love it. :heart: I also liked how you also gave a brief introduction to the series and the characters on the "domain" page! The little pixel icons and descriptions were helpful and made me re-visit all the pages again to see how the characters might correspond to them, haha.

(And now I gotta go back to hover over pictures with girls!? omg, magic.)

BASICALLY, I love the new layout and the rewritten content! Awesome job! :D :heart: :star: :star:
Delphine

Post by Delphine »

omg thank you for taking time to read my pages Andrea ;o; ♥ I'm glad that you like it! I usually don't write introductions to series since it's hardly relevant most of the time but I felt like I needed to, with the special disposition haha. The brothers are displayed from the eldest to the youngest c:

(the girls are the brothers' female selves ;D)
Andrea wrote:all that hard work was Delphinitely worth it. /IS SHOT
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D /kicked
Robin
Events Staffer

Post by Robin »

Beautiful, clean and sharp layout, and I love that each page is slightly different (top illustration and color) without losing the overall "flavor" of the whole site. Also, so organized~~~ MAD SKILLS~~~

Also I really like the little clover-like divider...thingy...? Sorry, I'm failing at nomenclature XD

And that cute Easter egg involving the pictures of girls--AWESOME! <3 layout secrets are so fun :D

Seriously, though, well done! Your hard work has paid off!
~ a dream is a wish your heart makes ~
withinmyworld.org
Delphine

Post by Delphine »

Thank you very much Robin :D

Don't worry I didn't even know myself what it was exactly until I looked it up, it's the foliage of a pine tree apparently (source). The brothers wear this crest on their matching hoodies :3 I put it as a nod to their clothes haha

Mikari

Post by Mikari »

This is so cute! I love how the pages are different yet matching ^^
Megan
Freelance Staffer

Post by Megan »

Hey! Everything looks awesome!! I am excited for a certain someone who likes to try to kill himself on your projects page ;)

Thanks for linking me!! I am linking you back right now <3
please know that i am yours to keep, my beautiful girl.
Lethe

Post by Lethe »

Yay for finally getting this up!! I hadn't read the domain page in its entirety yet, so I did that just now. I like how recent networks I've visited introduce series to you in their layout information section, and the way you lined up the main characters is lovely! :DD

/plays around with your navigation forever

NOW KEEP UP THE PRODUCTIVITY and show us more shiny projects... <O><O>
Both despair and ecstasy are part of the elements that compose a person.
Chibi

Post by Chibi »

Your new domain layout is super cute!! I love layouts that change every page and clever use of the different characters! It was also lovely to read each page! Great job! :star:
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Post by dubiousdisc »

Oohooooo! :D

AWESOME. It's fun to browse and fun to read and it's just a yaaaaay experience :D

I laughed out loud with the hovers omg