sutarodo.net

Share any other websites of yours that are not fansites or shrines.
Forum rules
The usual guidelines in Constructive Criticism apply, and you have the option to flag your topic as "Sweet".
Megan A

Re: sutarodo.net

Post by Megan A »

Thank you so much, everyone~! The feedback has been awesome, and I'm so happy that everyone likes it!
dubiousdisc wrote:I can't help but giggle a bit about the fact that right now two out of three of your shrines are about fictional bears. YOU'RE THE BEAR PERSON.
HAHA people keep mentioning this to meeee. I PROMISE IT WASN'T ON PURPOSE. I found out that I must just really love bears! :D
Robin wrote:Also, Megan, I have been playing with your super cool navigation hovers for like the last 5 minutes or so (which is a supremely long time for A.D.D. Kids like me)! It's a beautiful effect!
Thank you sooo much, Robin! I hover over it a lot too. Credit for the idea definitely goes to Lethe, and the coding goes to Mikari. The navigation would be a lot less fun without them. :D
Laura

Post by Laura »

Bit late to the party but I just wanted to congratulate you on a job well done~ Love the colours, the organization, everything about it. :) Can't wait to see what your next project is! <3

Also I noticed the bear theme too! XDDD ahahaha, love it! <3
Megan
Freelance Staffer

Post by Megan »

WOOHOO!! COLETTE ON THE LAYOUT AND I SPY THE PROJECTS PAGE WITH LLOYD/COLETTE?? I AM OVER JOYED. updating your links now <333 so happy you got this up! Sorry I am also so late in responding.

:D
please know that i am yours to keep, my beautiful girl.
Megan A

Post by Megan A »

Thank you both so much!!! :D

@ Megan - Yesss for Lloyd / Colette --> I think that was Samantha's fault when we were talking about our Tales of ships. I'd love to do something cute / small for them eventually! Also, thanks for updating my link! :D
Chibi

Post by Chibi »

Congrats on getting this up and running, Megan!! I really like the layout, it's got really nice colours and it's just really pretty! Also love your network page! Well done! :heart:
Megan A

Post by Megan A »

Thank you so much, Chibi! I'm really glad you like the layout!