sutarodo.net

Share any other websites of yours that are not fansites or shrines.
Forum rules
The usual guidelines in Constructive Criticism apply, and you have the option to flag your topic as "Sweet".
Megan A

sutarodo.net

Post by Megan A »

After feeling restricted by my old network name, I'd decided to relaunch my network at a new location with completely revamped sections and a brand new layout: sutarodo.net.

I wanted my network to be a reflection of who I am so I worked tirelessly on the original concept. Once I thought of the name and drew up some ideas, I couldn't stop thinking about it. While this wasn't the intended appearance, the result is actually way better than what I'd originally anticipated, and I am incredibly proud of it. I hope you all enjoy! <3

An extra note: I've also moved Grumble to this new domain with a little revamp and an update! Thank you all for your support!
Lethe

Re: sutarodo.net

Post by Lethe »

I'M SO HAPPY THIS IS FINALLY ONLINE, CONGRATS!! You did a great job!! Now I can look at it anytime. :DDDD

Gosh the gorgeous info boxes. <3 THE BULBASAUR BUTTON. And yes, "hateful rants about layouts" is totally what brings us together.

I hope things will go as smoothly as you've hoped with this fresh start! <3 <3 <3
Both despair and ecstasy are part of the elements that compose a person.
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

Congratulations on the grand opening! *throws confetti* Looking forward to Link, Sonic and Tails! :D
Andrea

Post by Andrea »

ALKSJDFLKSJLDF;; OMGGG. Ok, it's official: SUMMER IS THE SEASON OF MAGIC. I'm loving all of these summer revamps/openings—yours included, of course! I just—IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL. CONGRATS ON THE NEW DOMAIN! :star: :star: :star:

The soft colors are so lovely, and you made such great choices in typography! I love how you implemented stars throughout your layout, from the navigation bullets to the textures in the header and text boxes. Also the stars in Colette's eyes! It's so clever and it really shows how meticulous you were in sticking with the theme—it's AWESOME. The animation going on in the navigation is ridiculously mesmerizing and I can play with it all day, haha.

I really enjoyed reading about the layout, and I LOVE the reasoning behind it, with it connecting your old and new domain! You put a lot of thought and time into everything, and it absolutely shows.

Honestly, I just loved reading the entire domain page in general. I always like reading about the history of someone's domain and the reasons behind their domain name! From my visitor's perspective, however, reading this page was also kind of like reading about how you've flourished and changed over the years—growing out of old domain names, etc. It was a really lovely experience, and it makes this iteration of your domain that much more special. :heart: Aside from that, the fact that the name means "Star Road" IS SO GREAT, I ADORE IT. I also like how you related it to hope, and how you tied that concept into the current layout as well!

Also, I like how you arranged your network and project pages! It's so organized and I enjoyed reading the little blurbs for each of your sites. Also a Harvest Moon series fansite?! YES, PLEASE. I'm also definitely looking forward to Sonic/Tails and Link! Seeing the percentages makes me even more HYPED. (No pressure of course!) 83 I also can't wait to see Tiz in the future, hehe.

Your about me page was also a great read, and the art you used on it is the cutest thing! And I love your contact page?! It's the most adorable contact page I've ever seen, and it's great that it still ties into the namesake of the domain (with the stars and everything)! /SQUEEZES KIRBY

TL;DR: BASICALLY, browsing through your collective makes me feel like I'm drifting through a PASTEL GALAXY which is THE BEST THING. I loved reading the content and I am so excited to see your future projects! Congrats on the new domain, and I'm looking forward to seeing it grow! :heart: :star: :music2:
Robin
Events Staffer

Post by Robin »

SO MUCH LIGHT AND PRETTY ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Well done, Megan! And you've got a ton of projects on the way, too *O*
~ a dream is a wish your heart makes ~
withinmyworld.org
Megan A

Post by Megan A »

Thank you everyone for the awesome compliments! Your support is amazing, and I am glad that everyone seems to like my new domain. :D
Lethe wrote:I'M SO HAPPY THIS IS FINALLY ONLINE, CONGRATS!! You did a great job!! Now I can look at it anytime. :DDDD

Gosh the gorgeous info boxes. <3 THE BULBASAUR BUTTON. And yes, "hateful rants about layouts" is totally what brings us together.

I hope things will go as smoothly as you've hoped with this fresh start! <3 <3 <3
Thank you soooo much! Honestly a lot of this layout probably wouldn't even be there if it weren't for you! (And Mikari in terms of the navigation hehe). I AM GLAD YOU LIKE IT, LETHE.
Mikari wrote:Congratulations on the grand opening! *throws confetti* Looking forward to Link, Sonic and Tails! :D
Thank you, Mikari!!! :D I am excited to finish them! Thank you for all your help with this layout, too!
Andrea wrote:The soft colors are so lovely, and you made such great choices in typography! I love how you implemented stars throughout your layout, from the navigation bullets to the textures in the header and text boxes. Also the stars in Colette's eyes! It's so clever and it really shows how meticulous you were in sticking with the theme—it's AWESOME. The animation going on in the navigation is ridiculously mesmerizing and I can play with it all day, haha.
THANK YOUU. I am glad you noticed the stars in Colette's eyes especially because they're pretty subtle!!! It's a feature leftover from the first layout I made, and I wanted to try to incorporate it somehow, and I LOVED what happened when I put it over the image of Colette
Andrea wrote:TL;DR: BASICALLY, browsing through your collective makes me feel like I'm drifting through a PASTEL GALAXY which is THE BEST THING. I loved reading the content and I am so excited to see your future projects! Congrats on the new domain, and I'm looking forward to seeing it grow! :heart: :star: :music2:
THAT PASTEL GALAXY COMPLIMENTTTT AHHH. THANK YOU SO MUCH. you are too nice!!! I am really, really glad you loved reading through everything too! It means a lot because I always feel like writing is my weakest point when it comes to making sites! Also, I AM REALLY EXCITED TO HEAR that you're anticipating Tiz! :O :O I really love him, and he's probably one of my top favorite RPG characters in a loooooong time and ahhh just <3 <3 Thank you for all your support!!!!
Robin wrote:SO MUCH LIGHT AND PRETTY ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Well done, Megan! And you've got a ton of projects on the way, too *O*
THANK YOU SO MUCH, Robin! <3 <3 I am glad that you enjoyed it! :D
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

Congrats on getting it up! I love the layout and how you have everything organized! <3

Also, I didn't make the "Star Road" correlation at first! But when I sounded it out I was like "OHHHHHHHHH!!!" Haha it reminds me of my old domain name: uingu-boy I used to mispronounce it in my head all the time...
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Post by dubiousdisc »

New domain! Whee! Good job! It looks and browses really well :D

Hee hee, I can't help but giggle a bit about the fact that right now two out of three of your shrines are about fictional bears. YOU'RE THE BEAR PERSON. (ok I know a panda is not exactly a bear but...BEAR WITH ME omg sorry I'll never speak again)
Robin
Events Staffer

Post by Robin »

dubiousdisc wrote: Hee hee, I can't help but giggle a bit about the fact that right now two out of three of your shrines are about fictional bears. YOU'RE THE BEAR PERSON. (ok I know a panda is not exactly a bear but...BEAR WITH ME omg sorry I'll never speak again)
ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Also, Megan, I have been playing with your super cool navigation hovers for like the last 5 minutes or so (which is a supremely long time for A.D.D. Kids like me)! It's a beautiful effect!
~ a dream is a wish your heart makes ~
withinmyworld.org
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

I'm late in replying here but I think you already know how much I love this layout ehehe. <3
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.