Poison Race

Share any other websites of yours that are not fansites or shrines.
Forum rules
The usual guidelines in Constructive Criticism apply, and you have the option to flag your topic as "Sweet".
Emrys

Poison Race

Post by Emrys »

I used to have an icon base collective years ago, back in my more active days but after a few issues with domains and hosts, I had essentially gave up on it. However, upon digging through my old backups and after much much prompting from my buddy Neo, I finally managed to slap a site together that will now feature both all my past icon bases and any icons/avatars that I make in the future. Please enjoy! :music:
Poison Race
an icon/avatar collective
http://icons.cuite.org/
Will affiliate with other icon sitesonly
Robin
Events Staffer

Re: Poison Race

Post by Robin »

Really cute, super-organized little resource! I like that you provide not only fully premade icons, but pre-cut bases for those of us who are ok at customizing stuff but terrible at cropping ^_^;

Also the layout is cheery and pretty! <3 Very springy :D
~ a dream is a wish your heart makes ~
withinmyworld.org
Emrys

Post by Emrys »

Thanks, Robin! :D I always did have fun with making bases fdgfkd it was always so satisfying to see people make these beautiful icons from using bases that I made! \o/
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

I love your layout! Especially the flower pattern I don't know why lol.

Would you be interested in affiliating/exchanging links with Beautiful Girl maybe?
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
Emrys

Post by Emrys »

Crystal wrote:I love your layout! Especially the flower pattern I don't know why lol.

Would you be interested in affiliating/exchanging links with Beautiful Girl maybe?
Thank you so very very much!! :heart: I would love to affiliate! I've gone ahead and added you, hehe. I made a 200 x 40 button out of your layout and you're welcome to snag it if you want! :o
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

Thanks Emrys! I shall get you added right away. <3
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
Megan
Freelance Staffer

Post by Megan »

I TOTALLY MISSED THIS!!

Love this idea Emrys! I was thinking about doing something like this as a huge media portal for all of my sites but that would take awhile to transfer everything x_x But I am glad to see you have this up!! The layout is also very cute!

EDIT: Also I really like how you have the "Twitter size" section!!!
please know that i am yours to keep, my beautiful girl.
Laura

Post by Laura »

Oh! I love it! I love seeing people's icons... you and Crystal with her icon site kind of inspire me to create my own site for all of my icons. HMM.

I also REALLY like that you have Twitter-sized icons. It's nice to provide all the different social media sizes. :D hmm <3