nymphae.net

Share any other websites of yours that are not fansites or shrines.
Forum rules
The usual guidelines in Constructive Criticism apply, and you have the option to flag your topic as "Sweet".
Masao
Host

Re: nymphae.net

Post by Masao »

omg the new layout looks great!! :inlove:

I really love the colors and all the glow effects.

(also yay for homestead drag 'n' drop past)
THE FATE OF DESTRUCTION IS ALSO THE JOY OF REBIRTH.
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

This looks really awesome! <3
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
Megan
Freelance Staffer

Post by Megan »

FIRST OF ALL: LOVE THE LAYOUT!! I am so happy we have mutually bonded over our love for that small series, and we also have Natsume characters as well. THIS MAKES ME HAPPY. Reading about your current layout, I definitely see where you were going with the idea of fireflies, and I love it! The purples and blues are very nice to look at!
please know that i am yours to keep, my beautiful girl.
Sarah
Time Traveler

Post by Sarah »

Super gorgeous and glowy, Elysa! I just love how purple-y it is, too.

Not to pressure you or anything, but I'd love to see that Sawako and Kazehaya site someday! :heart:
If you're interested in time travel, meet me last Thursday.
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

Elysa~! I think I mentioned on twitter but I love this! It's so nice and elegant - great design!
Elysa

Post by Elysa »

Ahhh thank you so much @ everyone!!! T____T I'm just sitting here being speechless because you all are too kind. I'm really happy all of you like it, it means a lot to me! ;3; I hope I can keep this up and (finally) pump out some more shrines! :star:

@Lethe: I'm so amused that you were the one to give me suggestions and then it feels like magic to you, hahaha! /loves on you

@Megan A: I have so many things I want to shrine (eventually...) so hopefully once I get some of these done I can think about what'll be next! (Talking optimistically here, bc who knows how long it'll take me, haha.)

@Sarah: Ahhh no worries, I'm glad you're looking forward to it, my fellow KimiTodo fan!! <3 I still have the old content for it, but I just wasn't happy with it anymore so when I had to move servers I just kept the fanlisting up. ;o; I hope I can revamp it soon!!
Chibi

Post by Chibi »

Yay, Elysa, it's so good to see you coming back and doing things again! :D Well done on your domain revamp, I really, really like it! Simple and clean, love the network page and the colours! Well done! :star: