All-Blue.org

Share any other websites of yours that are not fansites or shrines.
Forum rules
The usual guidelines in Constructive Criticism apply, and you have the option to flag your topic as "Sweet".
Laura

All-Blue.org

Post by Laura »

I think some of you might have heard that I've been planning on turning my all-blue.org into a One Piece shrine collective... I thought I'd post a little update about it. The domain was basically just a seriously outdated Sanji shrine until today, when I finally began to transform it into something more.

I actually had started working on a general One Piece series fan site and wanted to link back to all-blue.org, but realised it'd be kind of weird to link back to the main domain if it still hosted the Sanji shrine in the main directory. So I was kind of at a loss... I decided to throw something a little more fun together to act as a landing page for the domain. It's not what I originally planned but I think it's kind of cute. Rushed, but cute. I might go back later and refine it when I have more time/energy but it serves its purpose. :) I might go back and do some edits tomorrow when I have more energy.

The first site that will come to the network will be the general site I just mentioned, hopefully within the next few days.
Mikari

Re: All-Blue.org

Post by Mikari »

lol I love the name XD blue <3 congratulations on the revamp, have fun adding more to it!
Emrys

Post by Emrys »

/jumping around
I LOVE ONE PIECE. AND I AM SO EXCITED TO SEE A DOMAIN DEDICATED TO IT. I cannot wait to see more sites!!
Lethe

Post by Lethe »

It's SO cute that you've used sprites for the portal page - since it's One Piece, that is so unexpected haha. It's lovely! (That's one of my favourite Nami quotes too.)
Both despair and ecstasy are part of the elements that compose a person.
Robin
Events Staffer

Post by Robin »

Really neat! It's organized and incorporates the sprites REALLY well! The only thing I have trouble with is reading the white text against the background image tiles, but that can easily be fiddled with later when brain is YAY and not NAY :D Congrats on getting this revamp underway!! :D
~ a dream is a wish your heart makes ~
withinmyworld.org
Megan A

Post by Megan A »

I love itttt. I love the use of the pixel art. It's such a cool idea! Can't wait to see your future One Piece shrines! :D
Chibi

Post by Chibi »

This is really cute!! I love the pixel art and the domain name! I can't wait to see more sites on this domain! :heart: