Blizzara.org

Share any other websites of yours that are not fansites or shrines.
Forum rules
The usual guidelines in Constructive Criticism apply, and you have the option to flag your topic as "Sweet".
Crystal

Re: Blizzara.org

Post by Crystal »

This is awesome! I like how you did everything and the site pages look so cool. :D
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
Stefi
Administrator

Post by Stefi »

Wow, thank you for all of the compliments and encourage, everyone! I didn't see this coming, but I am so glad you guys are stoked about the upcoming sites, especially Mimi. True story: I am Digimon (adventure) trash :P
Larissa wrote:One thing -- the links to your sites don't work at all on my iPad in Chrome. Pulled up Safari and they didn't work there either. Not sure why that is, but thought I'd let you know!
Omggg, thanks for letting me know, I'll have to figure out a way to fix that. I half-expected this layout to fail on tablets and mobile devices haha ._.
nyxmidnight wrote:Holy shit that's such an amazing layout can I use it as inspiration :sob:
Of course you may! It has always been my goal to inspire people with my sites, even if they run unconventional :)
nyxmidnight
Communications Staffer

Post by nyxmidnight »

Thank yoooooooou!!!
Join in the Tale, in the Blight, of Conquest and Lies
Come the Sun, to Tarnish in the Sky
Vow that we shall Tear the Light - Dark seizes the Throne
Lost in thoughts, all alone
Aku

Post by Aku »

I know I already assaulted you on Twitter, but just to make it official let me assault you here on Amassment too... :blush:

THIS LAYOUT IS SO PRETTY AND I'M SO EXCITED TO SEE YOUR DOMAIN ALL RE-SPIFFED UP! :heart: The typography is so lovely & sophisticated and all the colors echo that--slightly muted and grayscale and I just adore the mature vibe your redesign gave your collective. The scrolling + sticky nav + other cool effects give it a really professional look. As someone who is a design junkie I'm even more excited about your upcoming shrines (TIFA AND MIMI?!?!?11!!!) knowing they'll have this kind of care and love put into their look as well. :cry:

Amazing work!! I know you said it took you a long time to get this all coded & figured out, but the hard work paid off for sure. :yay:
Sarah
Time Traveler

Post by Sarah »

Gorgeous new layout! It's super clean and classy. I like the hover effect for your sites, and like many others, am excited for Mimi! The way the "About Me" section works is super neat, too.

Also, thanks for linking me! :heh: I will return the favor very soon.
If you're interested in time travel, meet me last Thursday.
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Post by dubiousdisc »

So...cool...and so...shiny...

The typography...

So beautiful...

Thank you for linking to me, I'll update my list too :D
Shinju

Post by Shinju »

It looks wonderful, Stefi! :inlove: :heart: I love the minimalistic design! It feels very fresh! Your 'About' section is also very nifty! *u* :heart:
There's no stopping the heart once it falls.