Blizzara.org

Share any other websites of yours that are not fansites or shrines.
Forum rules
The usual guidelines in Constructive Criticism apply, and you have the option to flag your topic as "Sweet".
Stefi
Administrator

Blizzara.org

Post by Stefi »

Can you guys believe it's been more than 6 years since my last layout?! Before that, my last layout was up for almost 4 years. If my math is right, maybe this one will be here for another...8? Shoot I just made myself sad :(

Just wanted to post this up before I go back to slaving away over graduate class homework, though! This layout style is a bit different from what I've usually made because I'm masochistic and wanted to mix things up a bit. Since I am also behind on the times and am a super slow coder, this took me like a month to finish (; ̄Д ̄)

I haven't gotten a chance to test this out on Windows, so there might be some errors (let me know please? :D). Also, it looks terrible on mobile; I will try and fix that this weekend. It definitely broke my phone

I tried to link as many people as I could remember, but if I missed you, let me know!
Last edited by Stefi on Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chibi

Re: Blizzara.org

Post by Chibi »

I absolutely love this!! I am a sucker for minimalistic and elegant fonts, so this is just gorgeous to me! I like how you divided the section about you in four little sections. Also, I can't wait for your Mimi website!!

Great job, Stefi! :star:
Megan A

Post by Megan A »

It looks really beautiful and clean, Stefi! It's a nice design, and I really like how you have information about you organized. Also, can't stop hovering over stuff in your showcase. SO COOL.
Larissa
Time Traveler

Post by Larissa »

tifa tifa tifa tifa TIFA TIFA TIFA :!: :!: :!: :heart: :star: :heart:

I think you just made my day, omg. A new site to my best girl???? I CAN'T WAIT. (Also!! Mimi!!!!! :!: :!: :!:)

In all seriousness this is a lovely new design; I've always been really partial to this kind of minimialist/sleek design so this is exactly to my tastes, haha. Really lovely work! :heart:

One thing -- the links to your sites don't work at all on my iPad in Chrome. Pulled up Safari and they didn't work there either. Not sure why that is, but thought I'd let you know!
tonight fate is the
Masao
Host

Post by Masao »

It looks greeeeeat :heart: it looks so clean and the colors and image balance are very nice and I love the hovers on your shrines.

I checked on my windows PC and it looks fine!!
THE FATE OF DESTRUCTION IS ALSO THE JOY OF REBIRTH.
Robin
Events Staffer

Post by Robin »

Absolutely gorgeous. WELL DONE on every part (the colors, the layout, the nifty trick of switching the "about me" sections out without loading a new page, the link text being different colors before hovering, alksdjflakjdsfkj just everything)
~ a dream is a wish your heart makes ~
withinmyworld.org
Lethe

Post by Lethe »

aaaaah this is so gorgeous and elegant! I love the colours, the font, the muted images - and the text hover on the shrines is so pretty. ;_; I AM EXCITED FOR YOUR UPCOMING SHRINES, I LOVE THOSE CHARACTERS SO MUCH.

omg the cute playlist what
Both despair and ecstasy are part of the elements that compose a person.
nyxmidnight
Communications Staffer

Post by nyxmidnight »

Holy shit that's such an amazing layout can I use it as inspiration :sob:
Join in the Tale, in the Blight, of Conquest and Lies
Come the Sun, to Tarnish in the Sky
Vow that we shall Tear the Light - Dark seizes the Throne
Lost in thoughts, all alone
Megan
Freelance Staffer

Post by Megan »

AWESOME!!! I like the style of this domain, its really unique and stands out! I also like the colors. I saw your tweet about the color scheme you usually go for, but I love them! <3

Also, so happy to see that Mimi is an upcoming site for you!!!! :D
please know that i am yours to keep, my beautiful girl.
Angie

Post by Angie »

I already raved to you about how pretty everything looks! <3 I really like this minimalistic thing you got going on though. Every time I try to do minimal, I fail, LOL. So excellent job teeny-bopper sis!
The earth teaches us of the cosmos and of all its ancient memories.