Limerence Network/Badass Bitches

Share any other websites of yours that are not fansites or shrines.
Forum rules
The usual guidelines in Constructive Criticism apply, and you have the option to flag your topic as "Sweet".
Emrys

Limerence Network/Badass Bitches

Post by Emrys »

:heart:
Introducing...
Limerence Network
New and improved domain of ladyai.org
After much thinking and pondering and really coming to grips with the projects that I want to work on, I have decided to really revamp all of my domains. As such, the first to have that happen is ladyai. I'm sure you all know it by now as the Badass Bitches directory but I decided that if I was gonna have a domain praising women, I should be doing it right!

As such, I have developed the Limerence Network, an entire network now dedicated to fictional women. Badass Bitches is still part of the network but has been moved to a new url - for those of you currently part of the directory, you do not need to update your URLs. The Limerence Network as you see it will remain as you see it - a splash page of sorts. It will simply be a page to direct you to all the fun goodies that belong on the network so that you can explore as you see fit!

Now, as for Badass Bitches, it has also undergone a MASSIVE revamp and I am so sorry for how long it has taken! However....
Badass Bitches
Completely revamped and ready to go once more!
Bam! You didn't ever think it wasn't coming back, did you? Who do you think I am? ;) The site now sports a brand new layout, updated buttons, the directory has been completely gone through for broken links and cleaned out (and as a result, we lost 20 sites!! I'm honestly devastated!!) and the challenge has been completely fixed up and is ready to go! For more information on that, you can check on over at the forum thread.

I look forward to 2017 and hopefully I can start to really gain some content within this new project of mine! :music:
Robin
Events Staffer

Re: Limerence Network/Badass Bitches

Post by Robin »

OOOOOO Congrats congrats! It all looks great!!! :D :D
~ a dream is a wish your heart makes ~
withinmyworld.org
nyxmidnight
Communications Staffer

Post by nyxmidnight »

YAY I love the revamps! I also think you're doing fandom/fansites a great service: there's so much love bestowed upon male characters and not nearly enough of female characters... (I know I'm guilty of it orz)
Join in the Tale, in the Blight, of Conquest and Lies
Come the Sun, to Tarnish in the Sky
Vow that we shall Tear the Light - Dark seizes the Throne
Lost in thoughts, all alone
Lethe

Post by Lethe »

That looks neat, Emrys! I'm especially fond of Orihime and the soft green/white! :heart:
Both despair and ecstasy are part of the elements that compose a person.
Emrys

Post by Emrys »

Thanks, guys ;~ ; I appreciate the support. I just couldn't resist finally using this picture of Orihime jhsdgfsdj she just look so darn cute!
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Post by dubiousdisc »

Ever flipped through other guides, hungry for some genuine shoujo-ai, only to be guided toward a series that strickly queer baits or is a brief moment within a 200 episode series?
OH MY GOD YOU DON'T KNOW (SUDDENLY BURSTS INTO LOUD BLUBBERY TEARS) I HAVE GIVEN UP ALL HOPE SO PLEASE I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL THIS IS LIVE. BESTOW THE GAY ANIME KNOWLEDGE. I NEED YOU EMRYS (SOBS)

thank you for your hard work on BAB etc., I am so glad it exists and keep being awesome ;_;
Emrys

Post by Emrys »

dubiousdisc wrote:OH MY GOD YOU DON'T KNOW (SUDDENLY BURSTS INTO LOUD BLUBBERY TEARS) I HAVE GIVEN UP ALL HOPE SO PLEASE I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL THIS IS LIVE. BESTOW THE GAY ANIME KNOWLEDGE. I NEED YOU EMRYS (SOBS)
ISN'T IT THE ABSOLUTE WORST?! I GOT YOUR BACK, BRAH. I AM SO DETERMINED TO MAKE THIS SITE, YOU HAVE NO IDEA. ALL OTHER GUIDES ARE TERRIBLE AND I AM TIRED OF BEING DECEIVED WHEN I JUST WANT CUTE LADY KISSES ;~ ; :music:
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

What a beautiful new design! And I love the organization! ♥
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Post by dubiousdisc »

Emrys wrote:
dubiousdisc wrote:OH MY GOD YOU DON'T KNOW (SUDDENLY BURSTS INTO LOUD BLUBBERY TEARS) I HAVE GIVEN UP ALL HOPE SO PLEASE I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL THIS IS LIVE. BESTOW THE GAY ANIME KNOWLEDGE. I NEED YOU EMRYS (SOBS)
ISN'T IT THE ABSOLUTE WORST?! I GOT YOUR BACK, BRAH. I AM SO DETERMINED TO MAKE THIS SITE, YOU HAVE NO IDEA. ALL OTHER GUIDES ARE TERRIBLE AND I AM TIRED OF BEING DECEIVED WHEN I JUST WANT CUTE LADY KISSES ;~ ; :music:
MY GOD. I'M JUST A GAY LADY WANTING TO SEE RELATABLE GAY LADIES. I WILL BE LOOKING FORWARD THIS PROJECT.

To be honest I've been stalking your stuff for like, so many years now, and coming back to see if your placeholder pages for things have been updated, even cute layouts being enough and anything just anything I'm starved please help
Emrys

Post by Emrys »

Destinie: Thank you so much!! :heart: I'm glad you like it~
dubiousdisc wrote:MY GOD. I'M JUST A GAY LADY WANTING TO SEE RELATABLE GAY LADIES. I WILL BE LOOKING FORWARD THIS PROJECT.

To be honest I've been stalking your stuff for like, so many years now, and coming back to see if your placeholder pages for things have been updated, even cute layouts being enough and anything just anything I'm starved please help
I FEEL YOUR PAIN. Dont worry, man. I will be sure both our gay lady feels are thoroughly satisfied.

Also. I don't?? know?? what to say?? //// It has never occurred to me that?? anybody even likes my stuff that much?? That makes me so happy to hear??? ;~ ; Excuse me while I sob quietly in a corner like the giant nerd I am.