cissnei.net

Share any other websites of yours that are not fansites or shrines.
Forum rules
The usual guidelines in Constructive Criticism apply, and you have the option to flag your topic as "Sweet".
Megan
Freelance Staffer

Re: cissnei.net

Post by Megan »

This look awesome! I like when people use gifs in their layouts!! It confuses me sometimes so I haven't done it in a long time x_x BUT IT LOOKS GREAT! I also like the colors used :D

Thanks for linking my domain! I will add you back soon <3
please know that i am yours to keep, my beautiful girl.
Fiona

Post by Fiona »

Thank you everyone for all the positive comments. >_< <3333333333
"Spread your wings in the stormy winds..."
Masao
Host

Post by Masao »

Oh my goodness, I really love this new layout. Your last layout was really great, too! But this one, especially with the animated header, really is inspiring. I really like the color scheme, and how you styled your pages.

brb linking back now :sob:

and yay more buttons, if you need any I can donate :eyes:
THE FATE OF DESTRUCTION IS ALSO THE JOY OF REBIRTH.
Larissa
Time Traveler

Post by Larissa »

What a lovely layout! It's a a really cool look, and I love the color scheme. I'm also really, really looking forward to your Al Bhed site! :heart: I've linked you back!
tonight fate is the
Megan A

Post by Megan A »

Ahh, wow! I love this! The gif in the header is really awesome, and the colors work of off it so nicely. I love the textures and everything too. It's a really great layout! :O I have such a soft spot for anything Final Fantasy IX related so I am just in looooove :heart: :heart:

I loved reading through your domain section! Your network page is so wonderfully formatted (and I can't wait for some of the future projects here??? :eyes: :eyes: )
Stefi
Administrator

Post by Stefi »

Wow, this layout is incredible, I really love it! :heart: I actually think it's pretty cool that you did an animated header, and especially unique that the animation is the focus.

Ahhh, and I'm so stoked for your Al-Bhed shrine! It's going to be the ultimate throwback for me, haha :heart:
FandomSavant

Post by FandomSavant »

Absolutely gorgeous! I love the colors, the clean look the text has, the heading text, the animated header. It's all great!

Hi! I'm Patricia.

FandomSavant.com - home of my stuff
Twitter: @FandomSavant
Emma
Time Traveler

Post by Emma »

I've been admiring this since you uploaded it and have just realised I never actually commented!

I'm so flattered that I inspired you! :heart: It's super nice of you to say, and the layout is gorgeous. Firstly: Final Fantasy IX. So much love. And I love the animated header. It really works, particularly the animation you've chosen! Such a unique thing, too, I've never seen a layout implement a gif like that before. I also really enjoy the palette you've chosen.

I'm really looking forward to the return of your Al Bhed site! I remember when you had the al-bhed.net domain. It's hard to believe it's been so long. :pale2:

(Also, I could never impress 100 out of 100 nobles until I got the game on Steam. :eyes: I don't know if they made it easier, but I could never do it on PS. I still can't get very far in that damn skipping game, though...so much rage and hand cramp.)
a spoony bard
Fiona

Post by Fiona »

Extremely late reply on my part, but thank you so much, everyone! <333333 I'm glad everyone seems to like the colors I've chosen. :blush:

@Masao: I think I'm another one of those people who doesn't really like making buttons. lol. So I'd be extremely grateful if you decide to donate some. <333333

@Emma: Jump rope and the racing/running game with Vivi and the townsfolk are more difficult than the sword fight bit, imo, I think the most i've managed for jump rope was probably 15? I just remember it being really difficult to time right.
"Spread your wings in the stormy winds..."