the red crown network

Share any other websites of yours that are not fansites or shrines.
Forum rules
The usual guidelines in Constructive Criticism apply, and you have the option to flag your topic as "Sweet".
Larissa
Time Traveler

Re: the red crown network

Post by Larissa »

Thank you, Robin! :D I had the idea for the expanding button early on and wanted to do a whole lot more than that, but ultimately ended up with just the one button, haha. I like it, though.
tonight fate is the
Megan A

Post by Megan A »

I'm not sure if I replied to you about this on Twitter, but I am going to tell you again how much I love it. I love the subtle background a lot, and all the pretty things to hover over (I may or may not keep hovering over the site section...). I love that you incorporated a bunch of different images as the header too. They look great and really work together too. I can tell that it's one cohesive layout even with the multiple images used as headers.

I just want to compliment on your network/sites section! I really like how you separated everything and gave everything images that really matched the way the section is formatted. I also really like your "featured site" feature! I love the little extra info you included on those shrines and the selected pages. It's really organized and makes me really want to visit them (again, lbr). I also like the inclusion of the last updated date to the category of that specific site

Awesome job on the revamp. It's really inspiring!
Larissa
Time Traveler

Post by Larissa »

Thank you so much, Megan! I'm so glad you like it. I'm really glad the layout comes across as cohesive, and that you liked all the little touches I put in :heart: I'm always glad when someone notices those things, haha. Thank you for the kind words! :star:
tonight fate is the
Chibi

Post by Chibi »

I can't remember if I told you this on twitter already, but just in case: I absolutely LOVE this layout! :heart: I love rain in general and the imagery is gorgeous! Also, super well done for coding it in SASS! I've been wanting to try out SASS for a while now and seeing you using it for such a beautiful layout really inspires me! :D Also, I love huge images!

What an amazing job, Larissa! Well done! :heart:
Larissa
Time Traveler

Post by Larissa »

Thank you, Chibi! :heart: I'm glad to have inspired you. SASS was a fun exercise, and it was good to learn something new!
tonight fate is the