Esperits.ORG

Share any other websites of yours that are not fansites or shrines.
Forum rules
The usual guidelines in Constructive Criticism apply, and you have the option to flag your topic as "Sweet".
Lethe

Re: Esperits.ORG

Post by Lethe »

Thanks so much, Anise! <3 I'm glad you enjoyed my Kyoko shrine!! <3 <3

And yay for link exchange. :D
Both despair and ecstasy are part of the elements that compose a person.
Stefi
Administrator

Post by Stefi »

I have to put this out there, but I am absolutely in love with the matching layouts on your Hawkeye shrine!
Anise

Post by Anise »

Thank you so much!
The Second Guardian Network ☆☆ Esperits.ORG
Anise

Post by Anise »

Made some small updates to Fall of the Sky. Thanks to Robin, Cami, Lethe, and Laura for the assistance. Summary of the updates is as follows.

- Added a link to Those Who Fight on the front page since Fall of the Sky was added to the list.
- Made some minor layout tweaks to make the cyans less jarring visually.
Sophia

Post by Sophia »

-waves- I wanted to join in on the matching layout love for the Hawkeyes! I very much enjoyed the Fraction / Aja / Pulido work on what a superhero's day off can look like - my first introduction to the original, and I've loved Kate Bishop since discovering the Young Avengers in a Runaways crossover.

In general I really appreciate the way that you create a stunning visual affect with large images, and yet the text remains a part of the focus and very readable. I didn't recall the original 'jarring' quality of your Zack Fair shrine (and unfortunately I was geeking out over Mass Effect while others were being actually helpful), but I do love the pink and green/blue effect. I am new to webdesign, but when I had fiddled in the past with shrines to male characters, sometimes I bog myself down in the acceptably 'macho' palettes - dark and brooding or, like, red. Your color scheme is totally different than that, and no less suitable for it. I still haven't played FFVII (*second plate clatters to floor*), but you know, every freaking FFVII shrine is a class act. I'll get my act together soon.

RAY GUN SUE
Robin
Events Staffer

Post by Robin »

I know I already told you the layout tweaks look amazing, but YAAAAAAS it looks even better on my laptop screen <3<3<3
~ a dream is a wish your heart makes ~
withinmyworld.org
Anise

Post by Anise »

Thanks so much Sophia for your kind comments. I'm glad you enjoyed the Hawkeyes. The background used to be about #28efff so it was really bright. My male color palettes are the opposite of macho in several cases because I am a fan of bright colors. Of course if darker colors suit the characters better you should definitely do that but I wouldn't worry about limiting yourself.

Thanks Robin!