All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Bloody Soulless Network
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:01 pm 

Pouch: 839.00 Coins

Bank: 200,219.00 Coins

Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode
Congratulations on finishing Eternal Flame, it looks awesome!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:21 am 

Pouch: 319.00 Coins

Bank: 2,338.00 Coins

Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode
I really love your new network revamp. Lovely art and lovely colors!~ Excited for your projects (especially Cullen and Dragon Age series :eyes: :eyes: AND TOOTHLESS!!!! :heart: )

Congratulations on finishing Eternal Flame. It looks really lovely and I can't wait to read through it. :star:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:41 am 

Pouch: 258.00 Coins

Bank: 121,513.00 Coins

Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode
thank you everyone.

Megan I shall do a little waiting (and planing not online) for the DA and Cullen cose my lovely DA book is to be brought to me in few months.

But thank you for the comments and I am glad smoon is finally finished XD

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:20 am 
Administrator

Pouch: 1,507.50 Coins

Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode
Looks great, Saya! Congrats on finishing it! :)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:02 am 

Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode
Ok; thanks to Crystal I noticed that the forms were not really working on my two little directories

- Imagination - Animation Directory
- Toxicity - CLAMP Directory

They are both open and the forms should be working now. So if you have animation related site or CLAMP related one; you are welcome to submit, if I have not updated in a week, and you had sent in the submission, poke me via email or on twitter o/

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:34 pm 
Freelance Staffer

Pouch: 2,002.50 Coins

Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode
Yay! I'm so glad things are working now! Both are great directories! <3

(Probably wrong place for this but do you want to affiliate your directories with Legendary and Join Avenue?)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:51 am 

Oooh yes crystal! Will try to add today o/

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:21 pm 
Freelance Staffer

Pouch: 2,002.50 Coins

Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode
Hooray! I added you back! I also realize I have a couple more animation sites to submit. Better do that soon too!