Love-gala.org & Nyarth.net

Share any other websites of yours that are not fansites or shrines.
Forum rules
The usual guidelines in Constructive Criticism apply, and you have the option to flag your topic as "Sweet".
Destinie

Re: Love-gala.org & Nyarth.net

Post by Destinie »

Thanks, Robin!

My wall is actually here: http://nyarth.net/links-out.php but I include this file on all my Pokemon shrines so I don't have to update 3 different sites each time to add a new link. :)
Robin
Events Staffer

Post by Robin »

Oh ok! YAY Pokemon Button Wall <3 So button, many shrine, wow :D
~ a dream is a wish your heart makes ~
withinmyworld.org
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

New Layout designed by Masao at http://love-gala.org

I finally got around to adding some donated buttons (thanks, Mikari!) and writing an "about me" blurb. I'm not trying to be mysterious, I swear!
Robin
Events Staffer

Post by Robin »

Gorgeous! Masao, you have outdone yourself :D (also loving that quick section switching and content fade-in <3)

And oh wow your about section is lovely too! Fellow ENFJ high-five ^O^ And I had no idea you are a breast cancer survivor :O *HUGS*
~ a dream is a wish your heart makes ~
withinmyworld.org
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

Beautiful layout! The about page was fun :D
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

@Mikari: Thanks!
Robin wrote: And oh wow your about section is lovely too! Fellow ENFJ high-five ^O^ And I had no idea you are a breast cancer survivor :O *HUGS*
*high fives*! Yeah, I was diagnosed in January and am all clear. I'm going through "preventive" chemotherapy right now and should be done in September. Doing work when I can and working on my sites over the weekends has been a nice distraction.
Laura

Post by Laura »

Holy shiz! I had no idea that you were going through this! :( I'm glad to hear that you've been given an all clear though. <massive hugs>
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

Thanks, Laura! I feel like I talked about it a lot but I guess that's mostly on my twitter and I really haven't brought it up in the community. I was really working on coming to terms with the reality of the situation but when I updated my "about me" section, I finally accepted that this is part of my identity now, and that's okay. I also think that if I can live with this situation then I hope I can be used in a way to bring understanding and peace to other people. :)
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Post by dubiousdisc »

Just, Destinie, I just wanted to say that you're a wonderful person and that I'm so glad that you made it. :) You're amazing.

Wow, Masao did an amazing job with the layout! I love the colors. :)
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

TY Dubs ♥
------------

I updated Nyarth.net last night with my fav Pokemon grid inspired by Megan! I also fixed the issue with my Meowth fanlisting where the stylesheet went suddenly missing.

I don't know if I wrote it here but I put "Among the Stars" on hiatus. I'm contemplating merging my two Starfox sites together but I'm not sure yet. I'm kind of torn if I want to keep them or not ATM. We'll see how I feel later...