Love-gala.org & Nyarth.net

Share any other websites of yours that are not fansites or shrines.
Forum rules
The usual guidelines in Constructive Criticism apply, and you have the option to flag your topic as "Sweet".
Lethe

Re: Love-gala.org & Nyarth.net

Post by Lethe »

Oh wow, such a nice merchandise page! It's probably been too long since I visited this hehe. I plan to go look at a bunch of merchandise pages on shrines to see how people set them up since I plan to make one soon, so it's neat to see yours - it's super pretty, I love it!
Both despair and ecstasy are part of the elements that compose a person.
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

@Masao thank you! I hope to be more productive again, soon! :DD

@Lethe Thanks! I wasn't sure how to do it at first but I did a bunch of javascript training lately so I thought it would be fun to practice. ;D I have merch on my Koma Bros shrine that I need to update, too. Maybe I will think of another way to display the photos. :)9 Also eager to see what merch you are going to showcase! (I love looking at collections! ♥)
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

Did I mention that I finished a new site for the gym leader marathon? ;p
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Post by dubiousdisc »

No way, Kiawe! :O

Aaahhh I don't know if I'm done with his story arc so I'll read it when I'm over with the game's plot, but I'm excited to be able to read it!
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

dubiousdisc wrote:No way, Kiawe! :O

Aaahhh I don't know if I'm done with his story arc so I'll read it when I'm over with the game's plot, but I'm excited to be able to read it!
I actually wrote this before I finished everything haha. I did his trial but then after I wrote the site I saw he pops up again later. I might like to extend this page a bit in the future and have a blurb about his relationship with Mallow and Lana. :D

Please let me know what you think after you read it! ♥
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Post by dubiousdisc »

Ok, I read it! :D
I really like what you did with it design-wise! And I really like that you went into the explanation of what he's based on and even about Marowak. :D Good job!

(But now, between you and I, what did you think about his trial? I was dying of laughter omg)

The only critique I have is that, right now, it kind of ends a bit abruptly, but I assume that will change once you add more stuff. :D

Congratulations on the new shrine!
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

This is a super awesome addition to your site collection and I love the design too!
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

dubiousdisc wrote: The only critique I have is that, right now, it kind of ends a bit abruptly, but I assume that will change once you add more stuff. :D
Yeah, it does. I want to add another section on his relationship with Mallow and Lana from the game as well, also when I watch more of the anime I can put more stuff there. At the time I was like...welp, this is good, I guess. I have nothing more to say. Ahaha! I hope in the future I won't have to make pages because I really like the one-page format.

Also I really liked his trial because it was different! And funny! The last scene with Salazzle and the Hiker I was like WHAAT. Also, what cracks me up, is in Sun you can go battle him but you can just walk right into his room. I'm like "HEY KIAWE WHAT'S UP OH LET ME JUST LAY ON YOUR BED WHILE YOU SPIN SOME STICKS IT'S COOL I JUST NEED A NAP" Pokemon...why you so weird some times?

@Mikari Thank you so much! ♥
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Post by dubiousdisc »

Hee hee it's okay, it happens a lot!
I'd say that at least so far the one-page format is really good, and that you could add some more without it getting out of control. Unless it eventually triples and quadruples in size, I think it will be fine.

"MY HIKER WAS SO EXCITED HE WANTED TO FIGHT YOU" OMFG I ALMOST PISSED MYSELF LAUGHING

I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT'S UP WITH THE SUN/MOON PROTAGONIST AND BEDS. WHY ALWAYS LYING INTO OTHER PEOPLE'S BEDS AND COMMENTING ON THE SMELL OF THEIR BLANKETS. WHAT A FREAK.

Meep I have Moon so I guess I can't see that, but Denise has Sun so I guess I'll see her pester Kiawe! :D
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

Sniffing the beds, yes, so weird! Kiawe's bed "smells oddly of...sweat?" Thanks for that detail... Now I feel like a creeper. The kid's like 16 years old or something. x___x