The Nightbringer Network [Updates]

Share any other websites of yours that are not fansites or shrines.
Forum rules
The usual guidelines in Constructive Criticism apply, and you have the option to flag your topic as "Sweet".
Todd

The Nightbringer Network [Updates]

Post by Todd »

Hey, all. Here you will find updates for nightbringer.net, and the domains and sites listed within. Feel free to follow my updates Twitter, @nightallaround, to keep up with updates as they happen.

-------------------------

March 1st, 2015 - My Tidus website, Poltergeist is now located at tidus.website! The Tidus fanlisting is now located at tidus.website/fanlisting/. I love this new domain.
Destinie

Re: The Nightbringer Network

Post by Destinie »

Wow! I didn't even know there were .website URLs. Nice!!! Hooray, Tidus!
Todd

Post by Todd »

Destinie wrote:Wow! I didn't even know there were .website URLs. Nice!!! Hooray, Tidus!
Haha, yeah, I discovered it the other day and though, TIDUS NEEDS THIS. I kind of fell in love with it.
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

I was looking at the new urls the other day, lots of new ones, even .ninja XD I think tidus.website fits, because this is THE Tidus site XD
Todd

Post by Todd »

Mikari wrote:I was looking at the new urls the other day, lots of new ones, even .ninja XD I think tidus.website fits, because this is THE Tidus site XD
Aw, thanks, Mikari!

Someone should get yuffie.ninja, lol. *pokes Emma*
Todd

Post by Todd »

The Tidus site got a new article on acquiring No Encounter equipment! I wanted to save other people life I have wasted. http://tidus.website/
Todd

Post by Todd »

The Edward site has a new layout! Happy third birthday, Requiem! More updates are coming to this site very soon!
Robin
Events Staffer

Post by Robin »

Well done on the layout! I like the various shades of red and the imagery used, and it looks super clean.

Also, I love the additional Melody page! Very cool analysis! (Side note: My windows media player was like "OMG I ACTUALLY GET TO OPEN SOMETHING?!1!?!" when I clicked on the midi file, LOL)
~ a dream is a wish your heart makes ~
withinmyworld.org
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

The new layout looks awesome. The lineart flowers are a nice touch that make the background more interesting and the art stand out. I also enjoyed the midi. XD
Lethe

Post by Lethe »

Hey, I'm not sure whether you know, but since changing your Tidus shrine to the new address, the first thing you see when you access it via the old one shows a "not found" page. I thought I should point it out in case you weren't aware of it, because since coming back to Amassment, I've accessed your Tidus shrine via various links (the Edward shrine or Amassment's directory, for example), and the first time I saw the "not found" message, I thought the shrine was gone, leaving broken links behind. o_o

(I don't even know why an index page would show that message though and whether it's something you can fix. :|a Totally clueless when it comes to domains.)
Both despair and ecstasy are part of the elements that compose a person.