ZerudaORG [Updates]

Share any other websites of yours that are not fansites or shrines.
Forum rules
The usual guidelines in Constructive Criticism apply, and you have the option to flag your topic as "Sweet".
Mikari

Re: ZerudaORG

Post by Mikari »

Awesome update ^^

I've been thinking about using an include for links too, it's definitely a good idea that I'll have to get around to eventually. XD
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

It is amazing Mikari. I would definitely recommend it. I dreaded having to update links on 8 shrines and now I just have to update one page and they all are updated. It's a breeze!
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

New Lopunny site is great, Crystal. :D

An include links page is the way to go. I was so proud of myself when I thought to do that months ago. 8) Saves tons of time. Speaking of which, I will be adding your new site shortly!

I received your email for the directory. I am going to be working on converting the directory to a PHP script so it might take me some time to get it up. Sorry I haven't replied yet. ^_^;
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

Thanks Destinie! :D

You should be! It is the best idea ever. <3

No worries Destinie! Just as long as I know you got it that works for me.
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

I have finished completely rewriting all of Sawsbuck's content and it is now all caught up for Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire. I also added a strategy page although I don't really do a ton of strategy for Sawsbuck. I found something to write about though.

It was super embarrassing to discover how much information was incorrect/missing and the large number of typos there were on it, especially considering the site turns 4 next week. *sweatdrop* It's all fixed now though so yay!
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

Finishing a revamp feels great, doesn't it? :D It looks awesome. Happy 4th birthday!
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

Yes it does! I'm happy to have been able to give Sawsbuck some love. Thanks Mikari! :D
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

Some of this is old news but I thought I'd post some of it together to avoid making a short update post.

First up, Gardevoir and Flareon are all updated for ORAS and are now up to my current standards. I've also added some new pages to both.
  • Gardevoir received a new page called "Strategy" where I talk about Gardevoir and Pokemon battles. Nothing special, just something new I'm adding to all my Pokemon sites.
  • Flareon also received a "Strategy" page and a new page called "Evolution" unlike the evolution page on my other Pokemon shrines which talk about Mega Evolution this page talks about all possible locations on where to find a Fire Stone. It was annoying to write but I'm happy with it.
Also, if you've passed by ZerudaORG since yesterday you'll see that it has been revamped. I really like how it turned out.
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

The new Zeruda version looks awesome ^^ I like the newest/features buttons, really nice for an active network like yours.
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

Thanks Mikari! It really is. It was actually Todd who came up with that idea so I can't take full credit for it.