ZerudaORG [Updates]

Share any other websites of yours that are not fansites or shrines.
Forum rules
The usual guidelines in Constructive Criticism apply, and you have the option to flag your topic as "Sweet".
Crystal

ZerudaORG [Updates]

Post by Crystal »

This is the updates forum for ZerudaORG and sites. All updates can be found at the updates log at the domain whenever I remember to post about them.

---

Some image and text tweaks have been done at Save the World. Images have been fixed from when I revamped the site back in September so they better fit the content (I have no idea why I didn't do this before) and some of the content has been rewritten. The Avatar is also now referred to by their default name "Robin". I think that's about it there.

Righteous Heart has also received a complete revamp with a brand new layout and revised content. I've also added a new page called Strategy where I talk about the things I like to do with my Absol.
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Re: ZerudaORG

Post by dubiousdisc »

Ah! The Absol site looks SO GOOD! I think it's one of my favorite things you've made. :)
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

Aww thanks Dubs! I'm super happy with how everything turned out (especially considering it took me three tries to come up with a layout I was even remotely happy with). :D
Todd

Post by Todd »

Love the Absol layout! It looks so different from what you normally do, too. Glad you took my advice with the title! It looks so much better. The whole thing is just really polished. Might be my favorite layout from you yet!
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

Thanks Todd! That was my intention this time around. I love my usual style to death but it's been so overused right now. It's nice to step away from that and do something else. And of course I would! I appreciate any advice you give me and I have to agree the title looks better with the same font rather than the two different fonts. :D That's pretty awesome. I just wanted to go with something super simple this time around so I'm honored you think such about it. Thank you again! <3
Robin
Events Staffer

Post by Robin »

Joining the chorus of "yay awesome layout on Absol!" Right-aligned layouts look so fresh right now, and the color choice is gorgeous ^o^
~ a dream is a wish your heart makes ~
withinmyworld.org
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

Thanks Robin! <3
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

I like the new layout for Absol! It looks great, Crystal! :) I just saw it the other day.
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

Thanks Destinie! :D
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

I'm a few days late on this but I've updated Prism to include Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire. Some pages I had to rewrite a bit as I have a Milotic in my current playthrough of Alpha Sapphire.

I've also finished a new shrine which I call Bunny Kick!. More about it can be found at this topic.

I also updated all my Pokemon shrines to use Destinie's php include which makes my shrines all share the same links file. I didn't realize how amazing it was until now. Adding/updating links on eight shrines is a breeze!