Drunk Bitch Network [cuite.org]

Share any other websites of yours that are not fansites or shrines.
Forum rules
The usual guidelines in Constructive Criticism apply, and you have the option to flag your topic as "Sweet".
Megan A

Re: Drunk Bitch Network [cuite.org]

Post by Megan A »

I LOVE how bright and vibrant the layout is! It's perfect for summer. I also love the little light and subtle details like the background. The information is super organized and looks lovely! Awesome layout! :D
Emrys

Post by Emrys »

New site
Poison Race

:music: :heart: :music:
now accepting other icon sites as affiliates
I use 200 x 40 banners to link so it'd be great if you have one available!
Chibi

Post by Chibi »

HOW DID I MISS THIS

I'm sure I must have told you on twitter already but I love the new domain layout!! The colours really pop and the image upside-down is really cool! Same for Poison Race oh my gosh all the colours!!

Well done! :star:
Emrys

Post by Emrys »

Hey, guys.

So, as some of you may have known, I have a few grand plans for my entire network and so I just wanted to give a quick heads up that there is a very strong chance that some sites may blink in and out of existence for a while as I rearrange things and try to organize stuff better.

I want to finally get my network at a point where I am comfortable with it, instead of it feeling like it's just sort of this huge hot mess of sites and extras that I don't have organised and under my control.

The Limerence Network is my first part - now I need to get the rest under order. When everything is said and done, I will be sure to let you all know but for now, if there are any issues with accessing parts of my domains, know that it is an issue I am aware of simply due to maintenance! :D

See you all on the other side~ (whenever the hell that is)
Robin
Events Staffer

Post by Robin »

AWESOME plans! Looking forward to all your progress~~ just take it one month and one goal at a time and you'd be surprised how far you can go! :D
~ a dream is a wish your heart makes ~
withinmyworld.org