Esperits.ORG

Share any other websites of yours that are not fansites or shrines.
Forum rules
The usual guidelines in Constructive Criticism apply, and you have the option to flag your topic as "Sweet".
Anise

Esperits.ORG

Post by Anise »

Hello all, my updates blog is over on tumblr but I saw no reason not to have a post over here too.

For today's update. I added a subdomain/preview for my hawkeye shrines. http://hawkeye.esperits.org/
The Second Guardian Network ☆☆ Esperits.ORG
Robin
Events Staffer

Re: Esperits.ORG

Post by Robin »

COOOOOOOL :D looks great, can't wait! :D :D
~ a dream is a wish your heart makes ~
withinmyworld.org
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

OMG I am super excited for Hawkeye shrines!!!!
Emma
Time Traveler

Post by Emma »

I am SO hyped for the Hawkeyes!
a spoony bard
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

looking forward to the upcoming site :D
Anise

Post by Anise »

As I'm sure you guys probably saw because Onigiri Box went up, I have a Kureno shrine now: http://kureno.esperits.org/
Laura

Post by Laura »

I LOVE your Kureno shrine, Anise! Both the design and the content are really well done. Kureno's one of my favourites so it's really nice to see such a lovely dedication to him. <3

I'm also SUPER pumped for your shrine to the Hawkeyes. XD Barton & Bishop ftw <3<3<3
Lethe

Post by Lethe »

aaah I've been waiting for you to plug it so I can comment on it, Anise! \o/

It's so neat that you made a shrine for what seems to be a character who is overlooked often, and I think you managed to capture Kureno beautifully. I love your entire essays section, especially because you don't just describe the obvious, but expand on it: the mutual need between Akito and Kureno in some way, the distinction between "making the promise" and "actually staying", what his decision and loyalty actually say about him as a person; the way you broke up the reasons behind his loneliness; not just talking about his superficial similarities to Tohru, but also linking the way the two of them have experienced isolation - and then your musings about Katsuya and Kureno haha! I've planned a similar page on my Kyoko my shrine, though the content won't be exactly the same, so I love seeing someone else bring it up! Also, as much as I like Arisa, I'm going eeeh at her relationship development, so I'm glad you point that bit out on their relationship page.

Really, I can't even choose which of those essays I love the most since each of them contain various interesting points. <3 Great job!!

Oh also, I've linked you over here if you want to link exchange? :D
Both despair and ecstasy are part of the elements that compose a person.
Megan
Freelance Staffer

Post by Megan »

Anise! Love the Kureno site! I was so happy to read through it a bit earlier because Samantha showed it to me! Would you like to link exchange with my Kyou tribute? :D
please know that i am yours to keep, my beautiful girl.
Anise

Post by Anise »

Hi Megan and Lethe! I'm so sorry I never replied. I'm the worst because I disappear for months on end. I should probably set up to get email notifications. Anyway, I would love to link exchange with both of you I updated Kureno to reflect that.

Also, thank you all for your wonderful comments! I too was excited about the Hawkeyes. And Lethe your compliments on my essays are way too kind because I read your shrine and it's wonderful. I love your comparative essay about the relationships and feel like the Hatori part is super accurate as well. You just brought so much emotion to Kyoko when she could easily be written off as a minor character despite the major impact she had on so many other characters in the series.

Also, Clint and Kate are up.